August 20, 2009

Organized Look. Yay!

I'm finally freaking done with my bloody blogger template!

Oh goodness, Doing it nearly took me an entire afternoon! There were times when thought I completely lost that oh-a-bit-more-to-perfection templates, but I always managed to save it somewhere. But then, it's gonna be tough work if I wanna completely grasp the knowledge of such editing. So I'll just leave it to this level, before I figure out XML templates, if I wanted.

But I like! Especially the layout! Done by yours truly

Imma rewarding myself with a huge dose of water, rice, soup, veggies... ...

... ...

And uncountable revisions.

Hope my readers could enjoy the iTouch simulator besides my posts. It can play videos in it as well as music! Check out the Madonna tracks/ concerts! Damn cool, and I bet you will look at the Queen of Pop in a lighter age. And there's just a minor problem:

Everytime you try clicking on a space in the red box, directly links you to the, well, "links" section. But that's gonna be solved after the exams. Bear with it for now, readers!

Remeber to tag before you leave that's a reminder

(^,^) v

No comments: