July 31, 2009

Another week has gone. How fast does time fly... ... Today I am working at Isetan 11am-11pm. Poor thing, my sleep deprived syndroma has been postponed once again.

This week was just like the last: Lots od projects and especially presentations. OMFG, can't keep up with this much longer, and I SERIOUSLY NEED some rest for my body. A nice day when I can do NOTHING and just sleeeeeeeep. Haiyo.

Now I can even sleep while in a sitting position in the food court. LOL, all my friends were like saying how I could have done that. Well, that's only due to one reason: Tired.

Finally my pay has came, and I am glad I can settle my debt now. Even though I may not have enough to spend after that, I am still very happy. At least getting s wasnt't my pay was sort of a consolation for the past week of F*** S***.

My Common test was seriously not very satisfying. Believe me. Even though I got a B+ for Food Microbio, I still failed Food Ingredients, Human Immuno, and Food Chem. Getting a Pass for Marketing wasn't exactly excitable, nor was getting a C for Unit Operations. German was a very forced B, and that wasn't good either. Anyway, I really felt horrible when I saw my results, even though its sort of common test. Well that's the first time I got an F for like 3 modules. One which I really thought I could at least get a B for it. How sad.

Thought of suicide, but then again, life is so much wasted if it stopped here. Right in the middle of my youth. I ain't a fool to do that kind of serious shit. so yeah. Got many times when I tried to breakadown, but unfortunately I never got a chance to actually do so and cry my lungs out about life recently. It's really tiring all of a sudden, when you see bad results and you had no money, and you were constantly rushing guts out for freaking reports, projects and my assignments. Really tired, really stressed and really mental. I am really sick and tired of my damn life. Sometimes I really wished I could put down everything I was carrying, stop, have a breather, and enjoy till I felt sufficiently happy, and go back to work. But that will never happen. So sad.

Anyway, I had great time with Jasmine, Wan Wen, Yi Ting and Bi Xue during the past few days. When we all stayed back together for Projects. Especially during Thursday and Friday! Really boosted my spirits up doing silly stuff while studying, as well as the work. Even though I felt pretty useless and really sorry for my last-minute work, I hope you guys won't de-friend me for that. I promise I will be better in next Semester. I really got so screwed up this semester, I guess. But there won't be a next time liao. No more hectic life and rush and panic. None of that shall happen next sem. Haha. I Hope.

Friday was the best day of the week. No things and issues for me to brood over the weekends. Really sweet and kind of B&W&J for completing the Food Chem Project by today. Love euu guys to the heart >.<>

thats_very_sweet_of_you_gals_hehe@nyp.gov.sg/ !
www.hao-xiao-dao-chou-jing.blogspot.com/ !
lets_ditch_pipa@fengshengbang.taiwan.tv/ !

Watch out for a camwhoring session to be uploaded at my facebook and blog, when I get back from work over the weekends. Hehe......

みんなさん,
ほんとにおやすみなさい!
じゃな!
がんばってください!

No comments: