June 23, 2009

Short, Sweet and Sticky (^.^)

Hey readers, I am very apologetic for not being able to blog for a considerable period of time.
This is due to my f***ing connection back at my home, where Mum is very complacent about enquiring the issue. Have been very stressed during the past week, since I have studied little or nothing for my common test. Well, old habits die hard don't they? Awwww.
So, no long granny stories this time round. Just simple:

>I NEED MORE TIME to study.
>I NEED MORE $$$$$ for my expenditure.
>I NEED new clothes.
>I want a SAMSUNG JET touch-screen phone.
>I want a proper connection.
>I NEED ORGANISATION on my daily routine.
>I WANT TO SPAM JUBEAT.
>I want lots and lots of other thing which I can't remember right now.

Nyeeeeeeahahahahahahaha!
Well, that's the gist of it. What I WANT, and what I NEED.

I still have 2 pending prezzies for my dear...
Baka-onibabaa-poison-spitting-and-never-fails-to-amaze-me-with-their-attitude-and-weirdness-and-fan-girl-otaku-ness-together-with-that-malicious-behaviour-and-evil-bloodcurling-screams-and-laughter-and-giggling-and-sugar-highs-moments-followed-by-loud-shouting-and-squealing-of-their-fandoms-and-fetishes-or-anime-related-issues-particularly-ash-crimson-itachi-komui-general-cross-makoto-sama-byakuya-and-the-list-can-go-on-and-on-and-on-<... ... ... ...>-imotos.

Yeps, thats what they are by nature.

Oh yes, andandand, the Onibabaa (ghostly old witch/hag/whatever fouler terms you can think of) at my workplace has been vanquished according to my wishes. THANK GOODNESS. She deserved it in every inch and ounce of the fact that she's useless. I could have popped champagne and lit some fireworks (aiming at that irksome onibabaa) after her last day. She can't even give face to attend the BBQ for us winning the promotional challenge (Brand New Chicken) after work. For goodness sake, is the last bus of the day that precious to you, babaa? If not, then work somewhere where they dock off work at an earlier time. Don't waste your own precious time with us, if you feel it's so meaningless. Oh, good luck to you, babaa, for I hope you can really reflect upon yourself, and figure out how nasty you are.

I must stop here, in case this rant further stains my image of my blog. So desu ka? Nyeeeahahahaha~

~Speeds off and immediately zooms into a pile of notes and books to study loads~

No comments: