June 28, 2009

I Love Thursdays and Fridays.

Wednesdays, Thursday and Friday of last week were really Fun-filled days.

Wednesday started really screwed up. Well, initially. I woke up thinking that the actual class outing was at 2pm today. Really dumb, and I have no frigging idea where I thought of the time ''2 pm'', seriously.
So I went on, and reached Somerset at around 2.30 pm. Lol, then only did I bother to look into my sms inbox and:

-----> THURSDAY, 11.30 am (<.<)

Decided to go to HMV, then to the arcade for a few games. Well, I played Jubeat, and got really good. Then I spammed KOF:MIA instead, and got really good as well. I found my spurring sensation back for my classic team. I lasted till stage 6. {^.^} {^_^}

Thursday was the official class outing to Sakura lunch Buffet. Man, although MORE THAN HALF THE CLASS didn't turn up for it, it was nevertheless fun without their support. (- , -)
I thought after that day of agreement of going for it, I could at least see more than half of our classmates turning up. Hell no. Some lame shit people can be. I guess I can never see a full attendance for ANY class outings at all then. So be it. We've had fun anyway. Two-faced people are so scary. People should really be cautious of them. I should too.

The lunch was great, and then we went window shopping after that. To Kinokuniya at Wheelock place. Then followed by That CD Shop. Then to Far East Plaza, level B1. Damn, I'm so gonna buy those army caps and that jacket I've set eyes on. and maybe those really quirky converse shoes as well. Oh, and those hot scarves I see hanging in 77th street. WOO! ~fainting~
After that I sped off to Star Factory at Plaza Singapura, anxious to get my hands frantic over Jubeat, and I saw うどん with Joseph and Daniel and Jeremy and Leonard. Apparently they just finished TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. I went in and spammed Jubeat, they saw it, but I don''t know how they feel about arcades, needless to say. Ate Pepper Lunch with うどん.

Friday was yet another arcade outing, followed by Pepper Lunch dinnering with my family.
すきやきビイフわおいしです!Sister sucks at Jubeat nyeeeahahahahahaha~

さよなら!

No comments: