June 4, 2009

WARNING: THIS POST IS HAZARDOUSLY short.

I seriously need to organize my own timetable, as said by Don. Once I conquer this stepping stone, I shall become really efficient. I am so gonna do that, and have no more fear of sudden twists of lectures shifting and reports deadlines.

So on the other hand, I've settled everything within that horrible week, but then again, I found it quite nice after all. I got to really sleep to my heart's content on some days. Then came work, with the celebration of Mashi-san's Tanjobi on Friday. That day was totally a very enjoyable day indeed.
After school, I went to the library to do some "useful" work with my two malicious and poison-spitting imototachi. We "worked" for a while, then Vera san needed to become another Cinderella at 7.30pm again. Schade desu! Then it was just me and Marlene doing really "useful" work at the library. She needed to go and buy certain presents for her girlfriends, and she sounded so annoyed by her friend, whom seemed to be nagging or somewhat to that level of conversing. I accompanied her to go present-hunting at Plaza Singapura, while going there to play a few rounds of Jubeat.

Nyeeeahahaha~

We ate Pepper Lunch at food court, and before I knew it, I saw Mashi san. LOL, queueing up behing me was a good way of informing me he was there. Then he went off for something else, and then We ate. Both of us ordered Hamburger Steak, and we ate like we never ate. It was nice to eat hamburger steak together with teriyaki sauce. After for like 20 minutes, I sped up to the arcade and played Jubeat! Tanoshi desu! I am sometimes like, the God of flying hands literally!
Then I sped off to celebrate Mashi's Tanjobi! Lol, he didn't know I went there.
Nyeeeahahaha~
He was surprised for sure. So, we preceded with the celebration: Mashi's birthday drink! It was disgusting, and I assure you he vomited. His birthday present? He got a wallet and a pair of genuine Japanese clogs which fits him to a tee, that is if he cooks with that teppanyaki outfit at Pepper Lunch (>.<) After that hilarious moment, we went to MacDonald without the birthday boy, since he was feeling like he could puke another bucket of juice out. We gossiped as usual, with Don, Jen and Lao Fu Zi. Nyeaahaha, those were the fun times OK! Not like when you are working... ...
Then after that day, I worked the next day, then went to the BBQ they had after work. Really kinda... ... lame to be honest, and somewhat a wee bit cheap. The food's nice though, ESPECIALLY the Spicy Chicken BBQ wings, and the really nice BBQ pork as well.


Now I just realise I keep spending and spending and spending.


($ , $)"



Lol, during these few days, I am officially wasting my money. On things I don't think is value enough. Like topping up several things at one go, then buying things to snack on, and so on... ... list here is non-exhaustive, thus I shall not really list down everything to the last details. I just feel like spending really alot on those small little things, which will eventually snowball up to be a huge amount from my salary. *Curses are flying out of my mouth* Why is there such sad things happening to people? LOL!
I seeeeeeeeeeeeriously have too much if I wanted to post. I'll just forego the urge to post them this time. Seriously. I can just say that I really want to do well in my common test. Cause if I don't, I'll be seriously sad. I just want to do well in my studies. Who doesn't?
OK then, that is a large gap that I am going to step over. LOL!

No comments: