May 20, 2009

There's only one word to describe Wednesday: F. U. C. K. E. D.
Oh, how I hate the practical sessions. Can you imagine jamming 2 practicals altogether from 12pm till 3.30pm? That's so screwed. And my group was obviously the last one, due to so many people queuing up for materials, things like that. You know, we're the PATIENT ones, I would like to address. I was practically at a complete blank mind of what to do next when we're crossing over from FoodMicro to FoodChem or vice versa, but one thing was certain: IT SUCKS waiting for the er, so called "results".
The lab tutor for FoodChem practical DIDN'T EVEN BOTHERED to brief us about the experiment, and she expected us to do everything as smoothly as possible? She just left us in the lurch, that's what I would've said. I couldn't see how busy she/he was to actually fork out just 5 minutes to brief us carefully. at least the InorganicChem tutor did a better job than her/him, for goodness sake. Will it kill her/him to do that, I don't really know. What I DO know is that the whole class is PISSED OFF just like me.
Oh, and someone was CHEAP enough to actually steal my sample of dehydrated condensed milk from the oven directly. LOL, I really hope that person's hands would rot after today, or be sawn off by those machines. Curse that retarded prick/ asshole/ loser. He/she is soooooooooo godammit freaking pathetic to actually steal condensed milk. Lol, literally a pathetic 5g of condensed milk. Curse your f***ing hands till they get chomped off by yours truly. Maybe it does make you feel happy when you piss my whole group. Perhaps you were f***ing lazy and did not do that part? Huh, anyways, pray hard your hands won't rot/ get chomped on/ get sawn off, cause it it really happen, I will be so goddamit happy. Take that, f***er.
Turned up late for Ms Sze's FoodMicro lecture, and the whole thing about processing factors was quite an alien language to me at that time. It's too dry for me to understand, for the 1st time in FoodMicro lectures' history. That's only because of my eyes shutting down for some hibernation. Loads of people from my class were doing the same, I see. Must have been a bout of sleeping spells running around in our class, I guess.

And, because of this makeup lecture, I had to forgo my German lessons, which I longed better than anything else. Even though if it means going there w/o my Hausaufgaben [homework] being done, I will still go. At least its more interesting. So ate Mee Hoon Kway at Koufu, and then met up with my derest imototachi. They once again spammed too much fan-girlish Jap stuff/ pictures for me to comprehend, thus I did my UnitOperations Tutorials instead. Lol, they are such scary OTAKUs of Jap anime/manga. To the extent that nearly 2/3 of there topics I never ever heard off. Feels so outcasted whenever they start this type of conversations, and I tend to be more silent. (-_-)

Went to the arcade, and played Jubeat, followed by KOF:MIA. Ok, here's perhaps the most nicest thing that happened to me on Wednesday: I DEFEATED THAT CHEAPSKATE KOF CHALLENGER THAT I SAW THE LAST TIME. (^^) Yatta~ I felt so accomplished when his last cheap character fell down, and was practically jubilated. I couldn't describe that sensation when you finally beat someone that won, using really cheap methods solely for the victory part. I was like taunting that guy from the opposite, as well as saying a lot of vulgars. Never been so evil before. Yun-chan, what have you done to me... ... (* o *) Then came this irksome challenger that lost to me about 10 times + 10 times (to Yun-chan, when she used my characters w/o losing). He was so scary, he actually banged so hard on the buttons/ controls that I was afraid the whole panel might just drop onto the floor. (>.<) He frightened me, too, by the persistence he displayed. Kept inserting credits after ha lost to me/ Yun-chan... ... but in the end, I think he called for another friend's help, and I FINALLY got truly defeated. Even though I daresay they still used dirt-cheap methods as well. ~Hoggers~

No comments: