May 17, 2009

STUPID SCHOOL LIFE

I just hate the fact that lectures are changing their timeslots like the wind; the moment you're not wary, you're on your way to the printing shop to wastes a few more cents phtocopying. I hate that, and why can't the lecturers just settle ONCE AND FOR ALL. It's such a pain to have to constantly ask friends what time/ day does the lecture start, or is there any makeup lectures or not. IT AIN'T COOL. Stupid, stupid idea of changing the timeslots. Why would there be a need for a timetable in the first place, no?
Here's one more big issue I'm unhappy about school: the amount of human traffic in EVERY PARTS of the school. From what used to be like a peaceful and acceptable environment, changes to a sudden situation of crammed canteens, uber loooooong queues at food stalls, crowds everywhere you go, and the irksome traffic jams that frequently happen. Even when I'm not yet in school, I can detect that, since the sheltered walkway all the way from the bus interchange is packed to the point that the speed of an individual is pathetically 0.05m/s. Really, its so packed that I can't even find a way to slip in between them, not to say they're all obese or anything that is related to personal issues. How in the heavens did the school ever planned the whole timetable WITHOUT looking at this situation? REALLY.
So, I'm praying that all of this insane nonsense can end A.S.A.P, and let me have some more time for a peaceful and acceptable level of sanity OK. Seeya, gotta go school for me project, goodness knows when we'll start if not for today (-_<)

No comments: