May 24, 2009

Oh dear, I've wasted the whole day on sleeping. From 3plus in the morning till like, 6pm? Hmmm, I think it's to make up for the lack of sleeping hours I have been lacking in the past week LOL. 15 Hours approximately, LOL. I slept till my muscles ache.
Well, this post is to update myself for the past 2 or 3 days, when I slept immediately after a bath after I went home. Friday was a very good day for me, since I went out with the PL gang.
Before that, I was damn late for Food Microbiology tutorial, thus I might as well not go in totally. Luckiliy, I did most of the tutorial questions correctly, or else Ms Sze would have gone after my blood. Literally. So after that, KL, HW and SH went off seeing some teacher, and I followed my evil gang to Macdonald's to have BIG BREAKFAST. Then they went on doing their project stuff, and I worked on my Deutschen Hausaufgaben, from courtesy of my imoto Marlene san. Marlene drew a bishi (shounen) drawing of me, and I gotta say, its quite nice. Looks like me, yet there's this anime side of me in it. Then we (Marlene) shot off at 12pm to Cheers to buy something for a quick lunch, and we got ourselves a nice cup of noodles that was LUKEWARM. OMG, do they ever get the point of cooking noodles in hot water? IT IS TO GET A HOT CUP OF NOODLES. Why should we be getting warm noodles instead? We didn't cared, and sat on the balcony of Block S (Engineering block), and slurped down the warm noodles, and then I finished my soup with it. It's Tom Yam-Flavoured, and I seriously don't want to waste that nice soup at all. Sped off for German at S522, and for 2 hours. After that came my now hated subject: Project 2. Stupid module, It's a chore to get good results for this module. Cause apparently, teacher told us to stop fooling around and enjoying ourselves in the food lab, and said that our report was simply too shallow, for any good marks at all. No duplicate results, no in-depth explanations for the methods used in cooking, and no purpose in repeating the ideal temperature over and over again. Now I was totally unexpected, cause she never said all of this shit in the first place. To think that I spent a whole night trying my guts out for this damn report. Got a just-passing-kind-of-mark, and I shall label Project 2 as a blacklisted module. Sucky. Hate it, and that person as well. Not to say it in a bad tone, but I changed my viewpoint in you from now on. I shall just act my part of the script in front of you, since your 'tail' has been shown to us. You shall not know what we'll be doing, since we are going to hide it from you from now on.
We're the last group to leave again, but we managed to suceed in the conventional oven FINALLY. I'm so gonna fake lots of stuff in my report, and see how you're gonna catch me. Like, who isn't going to fake results after that load of things you spoke to us? LOL.
Then finally came my best time of the week: PL gang outing! I met them late, due to the stupid Project 2 again. They bought tickets to the movie: "Night at the Museum 2", and after that we went eating at Seoul Garden 1st. Woooo, my wallet burnt a big hole after that, which cost $30.10 dammit. But the money was quite worth it. We started by loading the table with the proper "Ammunitions" before going for the "war". Meat was the most important, followed by the various things that we took together. I think I spoilt the soup by adding in loads of clams. Sorry, I was just too anxious to eat the clams that I forgotten about the soup, haha. But anyway, we changed the whole plate and pot after everything in the 1st round was cleaned off. At this time, Lao Fu Zi was wasting his money obviously, since he said he was full, as it was with Jen too. Nice eating overall, and we saw/ experienced lots interesting topics in Seoul Garden that I myself would like to emphasize on. I think only Mashi and Don and me made our stay worth it.
1. Don was being "Kicked" by loads of people due to her position at the long end of the table. Lol, everytime people that kicked her her when they passed by, she would make her comments about the people as well. She suggested that we flick the sizzling otah cakes on our hotplate to whoever passed by, as well as saying "Ooops, sorry!" LOL! Now that was something new!
2. Jen and Don swapped positions, and it was Jen's turn to get "Kicked" now.
3. I said I didn't want to eat the prawns, cause I was lazy of peeling it. Don said that out immediately, and I was like, "ok lor". She offered to help me peel the shell, then I agreed to eating it. Well, initially. But after I saw them using forks and chopsticks and spoons in peeling and how the prawn ended up looking not like prawn, I immediately got my hands working on a new prawn. LOL, was uber funny by the experience of someone helpng to peel prawns, and then not wanting to eat it.
4. Lao Fu Zi and me was trying to find the toilet, but we searched for the uber far away one, located BEHIND the Flat Screen TV PANEL! LOL, behind Courts' TVsection! Now that's the 1st time I saw toilets being located like that!
5. There was this huge group of Indonesians [around 20] that came to eat at the same Seoul Garden we were eating at. And oh my, you should have seen them get their ingredients. Like what Mashi suggested, they were acting like LOCUSTS. LOL. Like locusts swarming the wheat field, and then in the blink of an eye, the whole field was barren. In this case, swarming the food counters. From crowding one end to the other end. Really, that was abit scary, and it drew the attention of the rest of the restaurant. I have this feeling that since EVERYONE was taking loads of food, they WILL have high wastage, if you know what I mean. Once again, like locusts. LOL!
Then we took a bus to Plaza Singapura from Ngee Ann City, and Lao Fu Zi was like, carsick or something like that, LOL, I didn't know that sia. Then we reached, and we went for the arcade next to the cinema, and both Lao Fu Zi and me got $10 worth of coins for playing. Thought we were going to spend all, but due to time constraint for the cinema, we only played one game. LOL! Curse those hoggers of Jubeat. And those hoggers of anything else either. We went in to the cinema, but once we sat down, I felt hot. LOL, did their air conditioning have any problems, or is it that we we too heaty at the arcade earlier on? Throughout the whole movie, I was so hot either ways. But the movie was niceeeeeeee. LOL, it was one of the best films that made me laugh out wholeheartedly. Especially the part where the Kraken/ Octopus got moisturized by the water from the painting!! So cute when it squealed!!! And it even bothered to give Daley octopus kisses... I think the cupids were in fact the Jonas Brother. So similar, their identical curly hair. Mashi and I were practically laughing every 10 minutes. LOL haha!!! Just watch it if you can, and I promise you will laugh your asses off.
Then I took the bus 1N back home. Lol, I didn't know that it reaches my house. Then the next day I woke up at 7 am to help out in the SCL sports carnival. The whole thing was kinda slacking, even to the point that I felt pretty useless there. LOL, there's this bunch of gals I never seen before, coming to help out. But hey, they were like the most useless helpers around. Like, should they ever be here in the first place? I think without them, Raveena and Sandra and Me and Elaine would be enough. Afte that, I sped off to Hougang, chomped down a few gyoza sticks and worked. Lol, even though sales was uber great at $2,800, we managed to finish EVERYTHING by 11 pm. Well, sort of, till we slacked and got less serious, which ended us in about leaving at 11.30pm LOL.

That's it, if you have managed to survive this long post till now. Ja ne.

No comments: