May 15, 2009

So, finally I've reigned yet another victory from the cold-blooded reports. Like, god knows how many of them I've conquered over the past one year already. Hate to say it, but I typed out a report from 2am till 4 plus in the morning. LOL, was very, very happy that I've completed everything sweet and nice, and that I WILL NOT bring my laptop to school for today. I've not had this type of prepared and confident feeling for uber long time... ... It's the kind of day that everyone wants to be able to have.

I did it.

Saved everything necessary for printing, then chucked my lappy at home, went out to school. Listend to repetitions of the song 凛として咲く花の如く, the song that got me VERY addicted into listening music most of the time, and printed out everything I needed from the R121 Printing shop, and hurried to the lecture hall LTQ 6. Was feeling rather fresh, and I could withstand, to my surprise, 80% of Mr. Stewart's lecture. And I didn't even need any caffeine-rich drink at all. There was no hurry in any part of the moment I stepped into school [which was like, USUAL for me to be hurried often] The best part was the irony that I found myself conflicting within me: Stewart flashed some reports on screen, and I saw mine [a group report] as well. First impression I had was that he would take mine up, brandish it in mid-air, and say: "This is the worst report I've ever seen/ very repetitive/ very long/ very unrelevant."

[<.<]

To my surprise and astonishment, my report was flashed for good points. Ok, WOW, First time I've gotten an A+ for a group report!!! I thought I was longwinded in my report, but hey, look who's talking!!! After his praising of how "systematically flowing" it was, I was like, shivering with ... ... cold aircon. LOL. Kai Ling and Hui Wen and Shi Hui was exhilarated, expressing in a way like: " YES! ". Hahaha. See, the hardwork put into it gave it an A+ mark, OK? I myself was like so happy, and I just wanted to scream YES, but I had my rationale there. Besides, I was already shaking like a cold chicken in the lecture room for 3 straight hours. Can't wait for his dry lecture to end, along with my tolerance to cold environments. Brought some jap snacks [Kameda's KAKIKOTANE] and bought a can of Nestlé Mocha. Chomped and gulped on them halfway before german class, and Vera san came. LOL, Like, Finally I see her on time für Deutscheunterricht! Wundervoll! BUT, she ate my snacks like a hungry ghost, which was scary since that is after all my brunch she's eating away at.

[-_-]"

Then came the horrible lessons on prapositions, which I don't understand a single bit. Quite complex, since you must look at the way the sentence was structured. Using dative pronouns for direction-related questions? Using accusative pronouns for location-orientated questions? Nominative pronouns? OMG This is so complex, I am almost giving up. Then after that I saw my imoto do the catwalk for her cosplay of road camelot. LOL!

[*.*]""

First time seeing something like this, and left me with tragic mental scars. Shall not tell you why, and if even imoto dosen't even know it, come look for me.
{>.>}
Project 2 was a real blunder. Well, sort of, since I did not really get what I wanted in the first place, meaning the amount of work done, but still enjoyed it anyway, and had many fun time chomping on ... ... ... garlic bread? Hehehe. Then I went to AMK Hub with my imoto again for a few rounds of Jubeat and KOF:MIA.
I love the arcade. It's like a candy shop to my child-like eyes, full of delicious "suckers", "mints" and "turkish delights"... just thinking about them makes my hands... ... drool? LOL, you don't really EAT arcade machines right? But my hands does the eating.
(>.<)
Then I rushed to level 1 to Pepper Lunch, to have Mother's day dinner with my beloved Mama. Oh, wasn't there loads and loads of people queueing up for a seat, but we managed to get on finally, and we ordered:
> Chicken PPR
-No pepper
> (S)Teriyaki Pepper Chicken w/ egg
-Pepsi Cola
> (UPS)Unagi PPR
-Iced Peach Tea
-Goma Ice cream
/serve later
> (S)Pepper Steak
-Pepsi Cola
-Add egg
> Kuromitsu Ice cream
Anyway, had a great dinner, and this aunty, who was working at that time, came up to me and said: "Oh, so you work at Pepper Lunch. Which Outlet? Oh Hougang... ... Is sales there good? Oh I see, I think not very good right? ...? Here? Oh AMK sales is like 4K-5K daily lah, considered normal, then on weekends even more loh, around 7K-8K lor... ..." so on and so forth.
(0_-)
Hey miss, I know you are trying to make it sound as if AMK sales was BETTER then Hougang, but please make it to another person thanks. I seriously can't be bothered with your granny's little story about the glorious AMK sales... ... go rant it to... ... you know, the thing. I don't give it a damn. I'm here to enjoy dinner together with my mum and family, not to waste time listening to your boasts. And I'm here poisoning you with my poison pen. Take that, loser.
So that was what happened on Friday. And there'll be more posts up ahead for the next week. Ja Na, Aufwiedersehen, Sayonara, Till then.

No comments: