May 13, 2009

KOF:MIA!



Big news for those who would like to know more about my arcade experience! Right, so I was still puzzled how to completely master Luise Meyrink's assumed "hidden" move/combo, so I went to the arcade anyway, to spam as usual again. I had reaped a lot from the following two visits:



1. Tuesday, 12/5/2009


Well, I had fun on this day, cause it was the greatest day in this week. Been sleep-deprived again as usual, due to my bad habit of sleeping late. Found some time to sneak into the arcade and have some time for fun. Played KOF:MIA, strangely, because I've been rather attracted to Jubeat instead, most of the time. I used my classic team, comprised of Luise, Xiao Lon, Athena/ Ash.


Surprisingly, I "discovered" FINALLY, the nicest and prettiest combo that Luise could've ever made. She does a low spinning kick like a Breakdancer [using hands as pivot, and kicking while spinning], then abruptly does this FABULOUS hand-helicopter spinning, and spinning, and spinning, till it stops and she ends it with another low spinning kick. かなり! She's so gonna be in my confirmed list of Classic team, followed by my かわいい Athena Asamiya! She rocks like she were in a concert, being one of my formiddable players in battle. She practically rules KOF:MIA LOL! The 冷たい Xiao Lon is ever pleasing with her newly found attraction from me, her Thousand Hand Arahat Killer Move: Sticks her sleeves out and stabs the opponent with hundreds of hidden weaponry in her sleeves. I MANAGED TO DO THE POISON KISS!!! DARNIT, IT'S SO COOL.


Aaaaaaaaaand, I DEFEATED THE BOSSES AT STAGE 8!!! LOL!!! My 1st time defeating them, and I didn't even need Luise!



2. Wednesday, 13/5/2009


Went to play KOF:MIA AGAIN, and got thrashed at stage 8, by the second boss. LOLs, so near. I found out how much I've improved after this period of time, particularly my entire set of classic team members. I DEFEATED a CHALLENGER! He's really a wicked player, defeating me and Marlene in the first place, but eventually I BEAT HIM! Marlene took a 180 degree turn for the better, and thrashed him brutally. I taunted him with my players EVERYTIME I won against one of his players, and Marlene scared the hell out of him by talking in JAP. LOLs


Noticed the gap in between my imototachi, so I got all of us brother and sisters together today for a big reunion. Did some window shopping, and they spammed on their OTAKU-NESS while I walked on my own, clearly uninterested, since I DON'T chase after their topics. So I just strutted, and our feet carried us to: Jubilee Zone-X Arcade. Discovered that I did not BRING MY TAPZ CARD OUT! KUSO DAIYO! *Shoots self with a giant machine gun*. We played some games, then Wen Hui had to be Cinderella as usual, and flock back to home after a few matches.






Then school today was screwed. The Food Microbiology Practical test [10% of the whole module] was going the way I hadn't expected it to be.


The Misfortunes:
1. I DUG INTO MY AGAR WHILE STREAKING!
2. I did not quite get the wet mount correct> I THINK I SAW AIR BUBBLES, but Ms Gan said nothing about it, considered quite passed, cover slip DID NOT fly out. *Crosses finger*
3. My poor marker seems to SMUDGE, I wonder if they could make out my name.



The Goodies:
1. I SAW HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF RED-STAINED RODS LIKE, FINALLLLLLLY! YATTA! 私はそれを信じることができない! I ROCKS LOLzzzz... ... ("O.O") Ms Gan confirmed the little microbes as Escherichia coli!!!!!


(-.0) . . . ... ....

LOL, gotta Handle a few reports before I'm free for this week. How I wish time stops when you're doing reports. Then you won't have to slog your eye-muscle out through the gruelling night. Harmful to the eyes, and creats puffy and baggy eyes! But, I am SO GOING OUT WITH Mashimaro, Jen, Don, and Jian Hao when next FRIDAY COMES!!!! YATTA!!!! Can't wait cause it's like so long since we met up already!!! Really can't wait till then.


Bye for now, Gotta zoom back into my laptop staring and eye-stressing activities again.

No comments: