May 7, 2009

School has robbed me of my free time to do things I wanted to do. The arcade spamming, the long hours of break in between, the food, the sleep I so needed, all appears to be so far away from me. LOL. Thanks to the reports I have to do, with a little motivation from procrastination, my time management is screwed up again as usual. It's like, since Sunday night, I have this symptom of bathing late at night, then typing reports from 1am-2am, then dozing off halfway and entering slumberland without my notice. Then my comp is like, left till the batteries were depleted. Waking up, I feel like sleeping so much. My eyes are always so heavy whenever I stare at the laptop screen with so many words like: "Titration", "Molarity", "Sensation", "Sweetness" and "flavour". List is non-exhaustive, and it could go on and on. My eyes practically requires more attention from me. They are like as if they were trying to force me to shut them in lectures, tutorials and using comp. So much things to take care of, and so little time to sleep. And I have not mentioned the irritating shifting of lectures nowadays. Lecturers can just change it at whim, and gives such a short notice of the change. Like, who would remember such things? Might as well not have a timetable, since they are not following their school schedule. LOL. HATE THAT.

I NEED a 13 HOUR SLEEP DAMMIT! FOR REJUVENATING PURPOSES.

Ate (UPS)Unagi Pepper Rice with Mug Root Beer and a Goma Ice cream with Shaun and Marlene. Talked about crap and business-related stuff during our stay at AMK Hub Pepper Lunch. Did something really evil, which I shall not say. Words in RED are meant for FLAMING.

Skip them If you're uninterested.

Oh, and I saw her on that day I dined with my friends, which I think is a seriously, seriously unlucky day for me. She even joked about charging me double when I order, to another captain. Fuck you, bitch, too bad for you, since I HAVE ORDERED LONG BEFORE THE SUN FIRST SHED ITS LIGHT ON AMK Hub... Losers always say stuff that makes them feel superior to others. She's one of them, and I AM NOT SORRY to say that. And I can see right through your rotting personality about what you REALLY MEAN. You, as usual, just can't wait to shoot your loaded rotting mouth and spew horrible and sublimic comments to me. AND, as usual, I ACT ALONG with your stupid damn script, hoping that you would just Fuck the hell out of that place at that moment. I can't imagine what kind of THING you are, my dear. You old spawn-spewing horntoad, you're such a disgusting THING. You'll have no idea that I'm factualizing and flaming you severely on my nice and delicious blog, cause you're a computer retard. That's the bestest part of the best. Shall not bother about you for now. FOR NOW. Who knows, your green-tainted mouth might just bot bear it for any moment, and spew more on me. You're the worst THING I've ever seen.


_!_ (-_0) _!_



Whew, my wrath just simmered off. Now back to Arcade. NOW, I am a Level B2 PLAYER! YATTA! Soon will come when I reach B1, have already unlocked extreme songs, and just need to gain MORE Class points. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, I just keeps getting better in KOF:MIA! My Luise Meyrink and Athena Asamiya are close to godliness, and I just need to polish Xiao Lon more, learn the "Thousand Arahat Hand" till I'm experienced. Andandand, I might just use Lilly/Billy more often, together with the Meira brothers. Oh, and someone would be soooooooo delighted to know that I am liking Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX, ne? (>_0)"

No comments: