May 3, 2009

I made someone addicted to Kameda's Kakinotane Salty and Sweet snacks!! Hehehe, as I have predicted, this snack simply gets adored by soooooooo many people. You know I'm talking about you right, Mashi? LOL. It was done at work, and I just put the packet of addictive little fellas in the kitchen area, and the 1st one to notice it?
Aunty Christina. She thought it was peanuts, and that it looked like peanuts. She asked who brought it, then opened it, thrust her hands in, picked up a few, tossed it into her mouth, and she loved it as well. The next to try out was Aunty Winnie, followed by Shi Yun, who didn't like it I dunno why. Then followed by the noblest Mashimaro. LOL See his actions. He picks up some, tosses them into his mouth, then gives this puzzled look, and reaches into the bag for more! LOL. He is addicted! The picture of this adorable snack:

Then it was work again. But, we managed to do a very noble thing. To get a replacement for Shi Yun, who was sick, and can't work till closing time. So we called some people, but they all can't make it due to some personal reasons. LOL, so Aunty Christina called the captain, and guessed what she actually dared to say instead of sending people from AMK/ other outlets?

"Aiya, later when Mashi comes in at 3pm, tell him to find replacement lor."

WTF. Does she live up to being a captain or not? Do you even have the time to actually wait for 3 more hours for help, or rather do it yourself? She's so irresponsible, might as well let Aunty Christina take over her post, and vice versa. I BELIEVE it will be better that way. So, as usual, we solved the problem ourselves again. I called, I CALLED, damn you, for goodness sake. You couldn't even bothered to pick up your phone and fucking CALL someone. At least I bothered to help. At least I persuaded dear Aunty Amy over the phone to help out from 5-11pm OK. She's like the funniest Aunty to be around with, other than Aunty Christina. And Aunty June is talking about quitting. What I think is that she should do it, if she's unhappy. LOL she has badmouthed I dunno how many persons already, and I think she has done the same to me. Then that's it. No matter when and what time, she always found things to say about people, as said by one of my colleagues whom shall remain anonymous. That is so true, as I have past experiences. Haha, not to say she's that bad, but that's just how it is, and its facts. Even though I neither like nor hate her as much as someone, I gotta say that she could do good by keeping her mouth shut more often :-)

I pity Lao Fu Zi. Gotta get squeezed like a sugarcane till the last drop of juice comes out of him. Mashi is the second one, and I hate that sugarcane seller. Even though in business its necessary to gain the most rather thean being complacent and lenient, you shouldn't really do it that way. LOL. Does a captain let 2 senior cast with a restaurant outlet and let them do everything? It's not right. LOL. I hate her. I dislike her. That's MY opinion about her, and no one, nothing in this world can change that. Once someone really gets on my nerves, I WILL remember it for life. LOL, even though I will not let him/her know it when I'm in front of him, of course.
SHIT gotta rush out a report by tonight. I shall post something really soon. Bye, and stay tuned for more on Murphy-licious. LOL

No comments: