May 27, 2009

Blasted week

I don't think I can blog for long now. My eyes are constantly signalling me to enter hibernation for at least 12 hours, but somehow, I keep thinking about the pile of sickening projects, and on top of that, weekly reports are also nagging constantly in my face. Just thinking about them makes me frustrated, sad and bored. For that, my friends, means looking at the computer screen, trying to scour for any bits of information that does good for projects. More hours spent on the e-world, rather than the real world.

I am really nearly drained towards the end of each week. The only apparent day for me to recharge is just Sunday. A full day of nothing, but rest. Well, not exactly the whole day, since I still have to finish report for Food Chemistry. Is it just me, or does this make my life really trashed up? I seriously need a new focus and get really organized. Cause if I don't, I'll end up at North when it's supposed to be East, and vice versa. I don't wanna be a member of 迷路兵 and get lost together with them. I wanna be ahead. Be ready, prepared, and everything else except last minute. HELP ME!

For no good reason, I sleep at around 3am nowadays. This isn't what I wanted. I've always wanted to sleep at 12am exactly, but this is gonna be a bit tough, since this semsester seems really packed. I really desire for a more healthier lifestyle, but does the school timetable allow that? I don't think so.

I just rushed two freaking reports today in school. Spent nearly 5 hours finishing it, then handing it in separately from the class. I thought by the time I handed it in, Ms Marlene would've taken the stack that was already handed in. But hell no, I still saw FS0803's stack in the Year 2 Assignment box. Nyahahahaha, wasn't I uber glad. Luckily I used multitasking to my advantage, and missed only a little bit of Food Ingredients lecture. While typing my reports in lecture. I owe it to dear Miss Hafiza, who was kind enough to wait for me to type notes into my word document.

Well, just switch windows when it's necessary ain't it? Oh, by the way, the gals sitting behind me was like complaining how long my discussion was. LOL! Thanks, and I think I'll take that as a compliment OK. I like my discussions to be long, so that my teacher marking it would know that I understand the whole experiment.

This week is really as pathetic as the last one, with the exception or our break times. I hope the rest of the weeks are better, and less taxing. Damn, now that I talked about it, that is gonna take a long time, since I see the deadlines of many projects slowly advancing upon me. How cooler can that be I wonder.

I hate myself for being slow in everything, and that I just can't manage time really properly. Well, sometimes. It is really difficult to balance out work, family, school and fun right now. I hate it. OK, don't think I will turn suicidal, I am just sad at certain things I think I might have done better. Speed for example.

OK, I shall begin phase 1 of healthy lifestyle: Sleep earlier. Tomorrow is gonna be a really long day for 2 reports to be churned out, so till then. Aufwiedersehen! Haben Sie einen Schönen Tag.

No comments: