May 31, 2009

Finally, after two gruelling days of endurement, obstacles, work, outings and a nice shower to perk me up, I now have some short time to blog about the days during that horrible week I've had. Nothing beats the sensation achieved from going to shower immediately after you come home all hot and sticky, and then sit in front of a fan that was switched on, while using my precious computer. LOL, I feel slightly blessed, yet heavily accursed by the thoughts of constantly flooding reports.

This is gonna be a long, long post. Stretching all the way from last Wednesday till now. There's a certain post on Friday, that is actually meant for my imototachu, if you ever read this particular post. Dozo. Locate the dates if you would like to skip or find certain posts, bitte.

Wednesday, 27th May 2009

This was perhaps the most surprising day of the week. I actually overslept [supposedly typing 2 reports] on Tuesday and well, I cannot resist the overpowering need to shut my eyes, so there you have it. Screwed. Well, initially, but after 5 hours of livid typing and flying fingers across the keyboard during boring lectures and break times, I finally managed to hand it in at 5.30pm!
2 REPORTS UNDER 5 HOURS. THAT WAS THE MOST ADMIRABLE THING I HAVE EVER DONE!
If I don't get at least a B+ for both/ any reports, I would personally confront Ms Marlene myself. So after that I went meeting my imototachi, since I couldn't go to German class due to some makeup lecture on Food Ingredients. Met them, showed them "K-ON!", and after that I decided to go for a breather at Star Factory, spamming arcade. Well, I had loads of fun challenging Marlene to Jubeat, and also, we both defeated this rather skilled KOF gamer as well. due to time constraint, the arcade simply switched off EVERY GAME instanteously at 10pm! Shocked us, and a few gamers as well, cause it looked more like a blackout to us. We found the exit, and down to the MRT we went, then we departed. Nice stress relieving session, but more stress seems to pile up on Thursday. (T_T)

Thursday, 28th May 2009

This was the most mentally challenging day of the week for me. Cause I have to like churn out tons of papers for the other 2 reports for project 2. And FYI, its gotta be extremely detailed and well-written. Well, I'm not sure about mine, but I put so much effort in compiling EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION THROWN AT ME, I think if the reports don't get at least a B+, I shall personally strangle whoever marked my reports. My workload was slightly reduced by courtesy of Bi Xue, who was supposedly to do one of the reports. then came other helpers, but not as much as workload reduced by Jas, Yi Ting and Wan Wen la. It was a very, very tedious night. kept typing, looking at possible information on the net, and reconstructed every parts nicely, and still I can't even officially label any reports as 100% complete. My eyes nearly shouted out "I'm dying!" to my brain when I onl slept at 4.30am. I cursed and swore that day like crazy. Compiling is difficult if everyone doesn't have a precise and clear idea of what part/ size/ length/ structure what they should be doing. The results is a really tedious work for the compiler. LOL, I am the compiler. And I happen to like doing nice reports, with perfect formats and stuff like that, thus the extra attention to everything like grammar, vocabulary and quantity and quality. No choice, ain't it?

Friday, 29th May 2009

So here comes the day of judgement. The miserable end to the horrible week of torturing to my eyeballs and brain cells. I was awoken at 8am, which meant there was only approximately 4 hours of blessed undisturbed sleep. I felt quite alert, which was odd. Aren't I supposed to be sluggish? LOL. Anyway, I reached school for Marketing and Innovation's Lecture, and the lecturer brought a member of the IFF (International Flavours and Fragrances) for a very interesting and fun-filled lecture. Makes so much more sense than what the Marketing lecturer has been trying to explain to us. towards the end pf the lecture, I snuck out with my lappy and BX and WW and JK together to slack, knowing how bored we were goinf to be if we stayed in the lecture room. After her class, we went to South canteen, where I typed like never before. Fingers were flying over the keyboard, and the furious brainstorms of hat to type increased. Its like, all of a sudden, you get so much ideas and answers and that makes what typing so fun about. I found and pasted pictures, information and there's the last part of tidying everything up.
This part was funny. I did not bring my cash (in my bag) and Admin card (for unlocking certain lab doors) and I rushed to print the reports. 22 pages long for both. But after that, I realised I brought too little money for the colour prints. I am trapped outside of the lab, which makes it more worse. I waited till there was someone willing to tap for me, and then I rushed in to get my money and admin card. After Another repeated try, I finally attended project 2 brainstorming session. LOL that session was uber funny. we discovered so much secrets about our classes. For example, Nicholas being afraid of sharp things, Charmaine Cheong being almost an internet gaming addict, and Carellynn breaking off with a Caucasian guy. Nyahahahahaha~ thats wicked. (^v^)
I then thought I needed to ork today, but I called, and JH said I wasn't. I am just too glad, and went home immediately. I ate, and went down to have a haircut at Hougang. Cool, I looked so much more neater now, and cuter as well. LOL, some degree of thick-skinness being found here, but I admit it. I'm cute. Nyahahahahaha~ Once I uploaded photos, you'll see for yourself.

Saturday, 30th May 2009

This was working day. Nothing interesting, until my 2 hour break came. I tried on a vest with the Pepper Lunch uniform still on. Shi Yun was in fits of laughter when she saw me in that situation! LOL, I also felt stupid, but that was my first instinct right? She was more dumber; she actually didn't know how to insert an ATM card properly OMFG. She tried thrice, and all 3 times were in the wrong way of insertion, till I told her that there was this picture showing below how to insert the card. For thrice?! I was laughing so badly because she was laughing at herself. LOL, Shi Yun!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, Marlene came looking for me to pass me a top-up$20-get-$20-FREE voucher for Zone X Tapz card! But I told her that I have no time to top it up, so she stormed off after I told her to help me top up. LOL, I JUST ASKED HER WHETHER SHE COULD AND I DIDN'T EVEN FORCE HER TO DO IT, YET SHE'S SPEWING JAP VULGARITIES AT ME!
That has been going on for awhile since the start of Year 2, and she has such attitude to me VERY OFTEN. I mean no offence, but can you talk more civilised to me, and that includes my other imoto Vera san as well. I don't feel like talking in Jap that I don't even understand, and is there a need to do so, then translate when I tell you that? Why do I have to tolerate attitudes that you all throw at me, and yet I have to display my good behaviours at ALL TIMES may I know? Why do you have to sound so f***ing pissed off whenever you all converse with me? That was some fucking attitude being observed for no apparent reason very frequently. If you HAVE any problem in talking with me, then PLEASE KINDLY rectify it with me. Of course, I bear no grudges as usual. Maybe it's the way with girls ain't it? So much effort for nothing. And I thought we stuck out together quite nicely. And I am not going to talk about the time you girls totally shut me out of your conversations by going into Jap-otaku-or-wahtever-you-call-it topics. I just don't want this relationship to carry on like this. It's so unfair to me, as a brother in point of view. I hope some self-reflection can be done. That is if you have read this post. (-_o)

Sunday, 31st May 2009

Hey, that's today, and I'm blogging like mad. I just wanna bombard every posts of mine with words! Now that was random LOL. We celebrated BX's Birthday prematurely, at HW's House in Yishun. LOL, it was so fun watching the birthday girl get so red when we threw the surprise for her. I think she might have loved her presents. Isn't it useful, Bi Xue? Nyahahahaha! We had fun and work at HW's house, beginning with the birthday cake ceremony. When I saw the cake, I was like so surprised. I thought it might be bigger la, but it was tini and chibi and cute. Just like the behaviours of the birthday girl. Well, sometimes. LOL!
Our FoodMicro group did the work for the presentation due on Tuesday, and then we proceeded with some song-guessing-lyrics-continuing game, which I got real bored, since I am not a hardcore fan of Mando-Pop/ Fahrenheit/ Yoga Lin/ Black Machiatto~ so I rotted there. Then the unwrapping ceremony came. Before BX even opened the present, WW and JK was like, so evil to have sprayed BX with foam spray! The poor woman was running around the living room like mad, trying to avoid the sprayers. Her Prezzies: Secret, until I have the photos from her birthday celebration. Nyahahahaha~

Before I went home, I went to the stationery shop across the streets to replenish my learning "ammo", and then I splurged so much on just a few pens. $9 for two new pilot pens, one blue marker, one correction tape refill, one new exam paper pad, one eraser, one new highlighter. The power of unintentional splurging kills! Then I played this UFO catcher game just outside the stationery shop. Damn, I lost $2 trying to catch this quirky and weird looking plushie.. .. .. I shall try again sometime, cause somehow it makes me wanna get it even more. LOL, I am having some childhood deficiency syndrome here right now. Nyahahahahaha! Take no heed of whatever I say in this paragraph then.

OK, I think I should stop procrastinating and START my REPORT which is to be handed in on Monday. Have not checked whether my salary has been banked into my account, so yeah. That laziness stinks. But I am going to spend lesser, since soon it'll be exam time, and I will not be working so much and things like that. SAVE UP ONEGAI! Seeya!

No comments: