April 17, 2009

I AM FINALLY Blogging.

God's sake.

After such a long period of M.I.A, I have finally come back to blog. Three major stuff that happened since my absence, that occurred to me.

1. That Biatch:

After so long, she still gives me a bad impression. Not to say that EVERYONE has the same opinion I have of her, but she's definitely not someone I like to be around with. She's such a boring individual. She DOES NOT SHOW ME ANY RESPECT A.T A.L.L. She's irresponsible, even at such an age. Haven't she got ENOUGH time to be more mature/responsible/grow up/wise/polite/respect people?! Lol. First time meeting SUCH a person at this AGE who displays so much negative qualities for me to filter out from her external kind/friendly/polite/nice outermost shell. She's just like a beautiful apple that looks tantalising on the outside, looking ready to be munched on by someone, yet when you look closer/ give it more time to know it well/ let time tell, gazillion numbers of worms squirming out of the rotting core. She's just that apple I am talking about, and no doubt she can't get any better than that. SHE ACTUALLY LIKE TALKING TO ME IN A HOSTILE MANNER!

F U C K


-She deserves no more respect from me anymore. As I would have cared less for her respect. Yo've got to earn it, BIATCH, not just by thinking you're my lollipop-dammit freaking captain. Or are you even a captain? Let's see: Captain is someone that must take care of his subordinates, am I right to say that? Yes. And oh, she does not even fulfill that little quality to go on to the next one. Responsibility. Can she? Oh no, a million times NO. She just leaves the shop to its own peril after she's punched out of work and flew back to her sweet little bird's nest. She cares as much as a drop of water out of an entire sea. Totally unrelated stuff she'll care, and let those poor crews who are more experienced to clean up her act. The more emergent issues/ dangerous matters. She's SHIT.

Her scheduling for the daily staff allocation is even more exciting than the things I talked about above. She can let just 2/3 poor staff crews, without any seniors to take care of them for around 2 hours alone to fend for themselves. Hoohoo, like a roller coaster ride isn't it, I mean for those crews that experienced it? Yep, I have experienced it before, and many times I have experienced it already. . . . let's see, 5 times? Haha, you wouldn't have imagined the anger I felt from her way/ways of doing things. Totally ALIEN. I miss the good old days with Don. even though if it means more strictness and work and such, but, the JOY is there. Gets me hooked onto work, makes me wanna work. I treat work like a come-and-go thing now, thanks to that BIATCH. When I wanna work long hours, she just gives me 5 to 6 hours, instead of 10. She does not plan a schedule properly. I have to do a KAGE-BUNSHIN [divide myself into 2/3 persons to do the work needed at the various stations] for her? NO WAY, DO IT YOUSELF BIATCH. Go and split your freaking body and do that. I'll be the first to mock at you if you cannot do it. TRUST ME I WILL.

IRRESPONSIBILITY + NO COMMITMENT + BORING + BAD MANNER + FOUL TOXIC MOUTH = THAT BIATCH I'm talking bout.

2. 14th April outing= pre-Birthday surprise for me.

I totally had no idea. I thought they would just buy for me something and that's it. But no, they actually took the effort to surprise me. We met [My evil gang] at East Coast park, then Jas and Wanwen anted to cycle, so I went with them, rented a bike, and pedalled away. Wow, the preset speed level was at 5, totally straining the moment I started pedalling. Reduced it, and Yi Ting was watching bags. Wanwen stopped halfway, talking about some sprained hip bone, then left me and Jasmine cycling to the end of the cycle road. After a short break and some water drinking session, went to the previous pier to watch the spectacular blue sky and blue sky-reflected sea, with only the ships in the far distant [on the horizon] dirupting that scenery of peace. Damn, never thought that it looked so beautiful. So, after about 10mins, Jas asked if I wanna go back liao. I agreed and we went back. To my surprise, I saw A CAKE! As it was windy, we did not light candles. We imagined INVISIBLE CANDLES, LOL. I was speechless at the beginning, and I was very touched you know! :) After I cut the cake [Some marble cake with a VERY THICK LAYER OF I-DUNNO-WHAT-IS-IT Cream/ Icing that looked melted totally.], They tried forcing my face into the cake!!! Luckily my reflexes were great, Or else I would go home smelling cream and margarine all the way. Jas managed to get some cake on my face, shirt and hair! Then I went to the Mac toilet along with Jas, cleaned up, and came back, only to see ANOTHER CAKE. This time for real, which was a very nice chocolate cream cake with words: "Happy 18th Birthday Mur-Hwee" and "Grow Fatter!" on top of it!!


:):):)

I cut again the cake, and this time, they BOMBED ME WITH WATER! LOL, shirt was wet, along with hair and shoes and a bit of the trousers. LOL. Then they cleaned up, and then we ate bee hoon with orange squash, and finished the lovely cake. (^ ^) Camwhored, I think, and then we went home. Theoretically, but I went to AMK Hub to spam on gaming time. Met SJCC friends while queuing up for JuBeat. Had loads of fun hogging the machine. NOW I FEEL WHAT its LIKE TO HOG MACHINES.

3. Thursday outing: 17 again!

Met with Jas they all, and Nabilah as well. booked tickets, and then went to lunch. The food we ate wasn't that bad, but its definitele NOT the best I've eaten. Watched the movie, was DEFINITELY worth the $6, as it was very nice and hilarious and something teens love watching!!! Then choinged to workplace and worked. Haha.

I LOOK SO CUTE. LOL THAT WAS THICK SKINNED!

No comments: