April 22, 2009

Heehee.

I am belated with joy after 20th of April, till the 22nd. I am so touched by certain things people were willing to do for me. I AM SPEECHLESS. :)


19th-20th April 2009
Right. On the 19th I believe, I was working, and then I was supposed to work till 6 only. Then came along dear C*********r, and realised the shitty schedule he was holding. He then let me extend my working hours till 9pm. GREAT, which means more $$ for this month then. Then I SAW MY SIS WITH JP AND FRENS!!! LOL WTH, of all times, at the start of a crowd that was quite tricky to handle. But nevertheless, did not panic this time, and did a REALLY GREAT JOB I THINK. Well, sometimes I really have to appraise myself for it. LOL. Then my Sis-with-friends were practically funny like hell. LOL, You should have seen the situation: Humorous and weird, the way she's acting. HAHA. I think she's just not used with family+friends situation ba. But, then again, I was almost flying here and there for orders serving/clearing hotplates/ attending to customers/crowd controlling. GREAT! We managed to earn S$2,600++ for that day! COOOOL, even though the next day capped at $3,200++!!!!!!!!!!!
But hey, without that SOMEBODY around, isn't it obvious that we do things BETTER and FASTER and EXCITING ourselves [excluding the $3,200++ day]? Only one word for it, and that is: O.B.V.I.O.U.S.L.Y. Hehe.
Then I went home. Super lazy, and bathed late. Then received BIRTHDAY SMSes!!!!!!! Coooool, really happy to see these messages that show others' care and friendship to yourself. I think the 1st one was both Teck Heng and Shi Yun simultaneously (12.52a.m)! I FEEL GOOD. At least someone bothered about the day I was born. Heeehee. So sweet. Then followed by other friends like Don, Jian Hao, Derek, Manfred and so on. THANK YOU GUYS! >.>


21st-22nd April 2009
The next day, woke up and then was on my way to school. FINALLY I saw NYP again. BUT IT's CROWDED like we're tuna in fish cans, at lunchtime! Haha, Hafizah and Nabilah bothered bout saying Happy Birthday to me. So sweet of them to remember my birthday! So after a long day, realized about the shitty loads of paper I needed to print. But, I think I was kinda saved by the fact that I only needed to print Human Bio and Immunology notes, and all the lab manuals. :) BUT I STILL FEEL UNEASY DAMMIT. Maybe I'm used to doing last-minute things. LOL. Then went down to Pepper Lunch myself, and then saw MASHI!!! The face he gave me is like:
(-_-) LOL!!! Everytime I see him is like, sure to make me laugh. LOL! Hanged around till closing time, then Mashi kept telling me to buy food for him. Like a hungry ghost. Lol, a HUNGRY man is an ANGRY man, I agree perpetually.
Then met Jen along the way to get McChicken for Mashi [After a packet of Ba Chor Mee, add noodles, no veggies, no pork liver, and add chilli and vinegar]. She's obviously abit saddened, with that face of after-crying. Her tone was also shaky lor, scared the hell out of me, when she talked to me about the schedule incident. I feel the anger too, after finding out from Jen. Oh, BTW I got a really nice keychain from Jen, LOL, I love it very much, thanks Jen! I am using it right away.
Then before that, I was really sick and tired of staying in the restaurant for so long, facing "her". You would know the situations when you realise that this person standing in front of you was a masked entity. Okay LOL I dun wan to keep filtering her bad points out again. Read my previous posts and find out. She's not worth the effort to search those posts anyway. Literally!
Then met DON!! Woah, so loong nv conversed with her liao, was damn fun trying to filter bad points from someone and use vulgarities to heighten the excitement and jubilation and laughter. LOL Everytime I hear Don using vulgars, I LAUGH insanely, cause it fits the person and sentence and meaning and purposes EXACTLY! :) She's the only one I ever supported for use of vulgarities LOL. Mashi left after awhile, then I went for supper with JH, Don and Jen. Had really a fun night out in the coffeeshop even though I was to go to school in just a few short hours. Talked bout the good old days again, and then talked crap and slacked for awhile, till 4 in the morning I think. Went home via taxi, and then slept for 5 hours before zooming off to school on bus. Damn, was scolded by my mum for not bringing my little sister from aunt's house, but I shut my ears and mind. Let it all pass without flaring up to my mum, and everything will be alright over the day. Just want to avoid conflict, so decided to, you know, LIE a bit bout what I am doing and stuff like that.

The following day, reached school just in time for Food Microbio lecture. Good to see Ms Sze again, and now I know that this module is a die-die must ace module. 5 MODULE CREDITS LEH! WTH, such a heavy weightage. *Begins to think deeply*
Then had a 1 or 3 hour break, so our whole 8-ppl groupie [YT,WW,BX,JK,KL,HW,SH and me] went Mac to makan. Then bought this new dairy meant for an organiser for my life in time to come.
Then after Marketing tutorial, went to Plaza Singapura to meet dear Jen. Strolled around while waiting and bought Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Sugar-coated fresh pretzel. WOAH!!! The taste I had been FINDING for the past 10 years suddenly burst into my mouth again. I melted from the first mouth of delicious hot pretzel glazed and powdered with this thick layer of nice sugar!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (^^)
Jen finally arrived, and we were supposed to go eat Geláre, but Jen was VERY Hungry. So there was a change from Geláre to Kopitiam instead. finished food, then went look at HPs. Went to Pepper Lunch Hougang, and then again waited till closing. This time, mashi offered to place my BAG in the office before asking me to go walk walk first. This was the point they stuffed my prezzie in my bag lor! LOL! I didn't know till the last part OK! Then during closing, played the famous word chain game. MASHI KEEPS KILLING ME WITH WORDS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO START WITH "Y"! WTF?! But its F.U.N
Then followed mashi to toilet, and when I came back, there was the long awaited cake I had been wanting to see since I saw it in the fridge. Lietrally anytime before this, I did not see it before. And I swear its the BEST CAKE I HAVE SEEN! Thanks alot LaoFuZi for making this WONDERFUL confection sia! And then I was forced to pick out all the blown candles WITH MY MOUTH!!! LOL!!! Kept tasting burnt rope/thingy on my tongue! But it was awesome. In the end, there was a BIG strawberry in the middle of the cake. They also forced me to use only my mouth to remove the strawberry. LOL! My candid photos. . . I shudder to think of them. Especially the part where I bit the tip and pulled out the strawberry, and then attempting to suck it into my mouth. HAHA! During the trip back on 72, then they told me the prezzie was in MY BAG! LOL It's a charger!!! Yay! NOW I CAN CONTNUE USING MY POISON PEN! ICHIBAN! Don told me that they never looked so hard for a prezzie before, and they spent 2 WHOLE DAYS looking for it! I AM VERY TOUCHED! Although there were very few ppl at the celebration, I think it's a;ready enough. I AM CONTENT! THANK YOU MASHI AND JEN FOR USING 2 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE TO SEARCH AND BUY MY PREZZIE AND WATSE YOUR ENERGY TO LOOK FOR IT! WATASHIWA AISURU ANATATACHI DESU!

Then following the day I woke up late, so I missed the 9am lecture for Unit Operations! KUSO! Then rushed to school and was just a few minutes late, then kena scolding by that idiotic lecturer. Then after that came CLUB CRAWL! I went with Jas to see and guess what was the 1st thing I saw: GIANT LANTERN FLOATING IN THE AIR. YEP. Typical epic stuff SJCC can ever think off. You seriously should see it personally! It's fantastic, useful and attention catching! Thank Chi-sama for incorporating my idea into the er, sandwich-boards!!! ITS FABULOUS! After that, My dear Imoto and I had dinner at Grinning gecko while I multi-tasked with computer and food. Then we couldn't resist it but to go to the arcade and spam MORE JUBEAT! I PASSED A LV10 SONG!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! COOL MAN, the highest level for any song, and initially I got a C for it, but the second time I played that day and I got a B!!!!!!!! I'm just too excited to say anymore!

Song Name: 凛として咲く花の如く [Rin Toshite Saku Hana no Gotoku]
Difficulty level: LV 10[maximum]
Results: B

Man, I AM SO HOOKED ONTO THIS SONG! I RECOMMEND THIS SONG, SO PLEASE GO HEAR IT IF YOU ARE A FAN OF J-POP! Till then!

No comments: