March 31, 2009

WOOT

HAHAHAHA

I AM SOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY TODAY.

Official arcade spamming session after school is grrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

It's "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", and this means that I am using a word when I don't know what word to use. The beautiful phrase came from the classic woman, Julia Andrews, or whom is known better for the actress Mary Poppins.

OK, so I met up with Mar-ri-ne imoto, and charged my Laptop for like near 2 hours. Jeremy couldn't stand it anymore, and went home to catch some forty-million winks, since his eyes were forcing to be shut. OMG, nowadays, Afternoon heat is UNBEARABLE! Esp. when you are blogging and using Facebook and checking email junk and all, really, it's freaking H.O.T.

Sweated, and felt like a piece of steamed bun in the steamer, and can't wait to get my ass out of MacDonalds [NYP]. Then came the long walk to AMK Hub, when it was yet another SWELTERING moment for me. Had to swipe my fringe aside, let the forehead cool off, and comb back my hair again. Lol, yeah, the metrosexual side of me is. . . let's not talk bout that for now.

Bought a jacket/sweater from Song & Song from outside AMK Hub for future wearing. Was wanting to buy it since a few days ago, when I saw the jacket with Ma-ri-ne. YES.

But, Man has logically unlimited things they wanna buy, ain't it? Yeppie! Wanna buy>

1. $8.90 Butterfly Album [Jolin Tsai]
2. $9.90 Heartbeat Album [Wang Lee Hom]
3. $19.90 Queen Album [Chew Sin Huey/ Sing]
4. HP
5. BAG
6. ANOTHER $79.00 JACKET from IP Zone, freaking cool I tell you, with this coooooool collar.
7. $???? The Sticky and Sweet Tour Live DVD [Madonna]
8. $???? Some nice berms with coooool patterns
.
.
.
.
.

I think about it, and shall update in time to come.

So, the arcade gaming from 5pm till like, 10pm.

First thing I did when I went to Zone X AMK Hub, was to top up, and BUY :

KONAMI E-AMUSEMENT PASS!!!!! [$6.00]

This cards does wonders, I tell you, and it can be used to unlock extra items/accessories/songs/configurations and so on, for quite some games. The real reason: FOR JUBEAT. Haha. Now, I CAN store my information, scores, levels and GOODIES liao! HAHAHA. So, played quite a few rounds, and levelled up on my 1st time with the card. Unlocked some things, and was happy enough to actually OWN the card. (^ _ ^ )

Then came KOF:MIA. Lost to My dear demoness-like sister when it comes to KOF, for three rounds consecutively. LOL, always died at her "hubby", whom is Ash Crimson. LOL, but I love using Luise Meyrink!!! SHE RAWKS! HER COMBOS ARE DAMN FREAKING NICE. It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. NVM I think sooner or later my Dear Luise will become like Marlene's biggest foe. Muahahahaha.

Lol, gotta stop enjoying and get back to working tml. Around 12-14 Hours later to be exact. Sayonara for now. Oyasumi! Sweet dreams to you all, baby!

No comments: