March 16, 2009

A short time for relieving stress.

Dear dear, have not been blogging for awhile. Really because of the fact that I have a spoilt charger. Dreaded, really dreaded.

Anyway, been working the last few days, and recently attended the Chukyo University Cultural exchange program held in NYP. But there's really not quite a thing for me to do, since I AM the USHER cum FOOD IC. Lol, those 2 posts are really kinda extra, since there's not much of a need to usher and monitor the food for refreshments. Hai, but it's really interesting, since I helped everyone in their tasks. The whole thing lasted for about around 9 hours in total, including the pre-preparations and de-briefing. After that went to AMK Hub together with my imoto Ah Yun. Had dinner together, first time ordering Tempura Udon from the foodcourt at the 4th floor. NICE, ubt I still can't get accustomed to sweet soup. Haa... then came my favourite moment I've been lacking at for... SPAMMING TIME IN THE ARCADE. Haha, had GREAT fun at JuBeat, since it has been some time since I played it with my imoto. Not bad, she survived all three stages that she selected : Beginner's>> Advanced>> Advanced.
Well, I played Sha Na Na [EXTREME again], and was finding that I will be able to grasp it 100% in no time. Then came Hitoiro, my 2nd fave [EXTREME again], and lastly came this really nice song, my first time in Advanced stage. Not bad though, for the 1st try. Had fun with the Taiko drum thingy again, and then went to the much quieter Jubilee complex Zone X, for KOF spamming. Haha, learnt how to make Kula spinning and spinning continuously, and I find that I seriously have gotten better in my Luise Meyrink!! Yepp!!! Also, I maintained my Athena's standard, and Certainly, I think, I WILL BEAT ASH CRIMSON SOON. Muah ha ha ha ha ha! *Inserts evil laughter*

So, work was ok at PL Hougang, and I discovered, thanks to Jen Jen, that there's actually a faster way to dishwash! Coooooooooool, THANKS JEN! Or else, I would have been in despair with the piling amounts of dishes I woulld have to clean. And, its really really sad that I keep getting lesser and lesser hoursto work, despite the freaking fact that I've requested for like longer hours. F*** this piece of shit, to whoever it should be concerned with, and that I hope the higher authorities not get easily swayed by other people's opinions and what they have to say about this matter.
F*** You, whoever you are, I hope you realise it. Thanks to you, I get dragged, and others think I am out to work more than whatever you are working. You suck real big time ok, and thats the plain old freaking opinion I have of you, irregardless of what people say boutcha. You are absolutely self-centred, and think its ok to be cool all the time, but I tell you, You are F***ing wrong to have that kind of mindset. Hah, shall not stain more of your rubbish in my fantastic diary for now. Shut it.

Oh, and my resultas are out. I hate to say it, but I think I regret what I have been doing the past year. Real sad:

CL1103 Cell Biology> C+
CL1108 Communication Skills> B
CL1200 Organic Chemistry> B
CL1201 Biochemistry> B+
CL1205 Biostatistics> C
CL1503 Physics for Food Science> C
CL1504 Project 1> B
CL9501 German Optional Elective 1> B+

Computed GPA [combined Sem 1 and 2]:

2.815!!!!!

So, I feel quite depressed. Hai. T . T
Then again, life's predestined. I believe there's the path for me to take, and take it I shall.

No comments: