March 23, 2009

UPDATED

Finally, time for me to release my inner grievances and updates onto yet another page of my life.
*_*

1st> PEPPER LUNCH
Ok, so basically, as usual, was chionging my work to earn $$$. And I was ok initially, but as the days went by, I felt more and more alien there. I mean, I feel that there is yet another kind of situation as sticky as last time, when Don just transferred to Isetan outlet. It's like, theres O.B.V.I.O.U.S.L.Y [to any PL Hougang crew] that there is BIAS towards certain people, from certain people. Shall not name them, but I think it's quite obvious by now. People who just complain, people who are much more pampered when it comes to work, people who are biased towards others just bcause of their status, people who just need to do some area of work whereas others MUST do every kind of work-posts irregardless of their gender/ level of experience, slackers/ pretenders. . . the list goes on. BUT, Yesterday was the time I couldn't take it anymore, to the extent that I was about to tear down my apron, throw my cap aside and get the F*** out of Hougang.

R.E.A.L.L.Y.


I hate his/her attitude since like a priod of time ago already. I CONDEM it. He/she must make it as though I was always the one at fault EVERYTIME I ask a question regarding work. I will always have nothing but full of his/her scoldings. It's like such a sick sound to hear his/her voice nagging away. He/she can scold you on and on and on till his/her last breath. My, I couls have slapped him/her right acorss both sides of his/her face if I wasn't in control of myself! I really felt enraged at that point of the peak of anger. It makes you feel breathless, and then blanks out your mind, as if the only thought in your brain was A.N.G.E.R. Nothing else.

WHY MAKE ME LOOK EMBARASSED IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS BY LECTURING ME:

"YOU CANNOT START YOUR PRE-CLOSING SO EARLY!!! WHAT, IF DANIEL CAME DOWN AND SAW IT, HOW?!?! WHAT, WANT TO hai si wo si ma?!?! It's still operation time leh, mister!" *Gives that sickening face we all dread from bosses, and leaving me EXTREMELY EMBARASSED and ENRAGED*- OK, even if you don't care about your face, next time, make it a point to do so [if there's a need] NOT in public. I care about my face, ok, not like YOU.

Let me make this crystal clear: YOU never told me about anything short of pre-closing time, yeah?! And and and, before YOU treaded onto the threshold of Pepper Lunch Hougang, we start our pre-closing EVERYTIME at 9.00pm. So, what in the world are you trying to lecture me and change the timing YOURSELF. If You can do it yourself fast enough, then I say this: Go ahead. YOU and you twisted mindset about everything you can interfere in. I admit its right sometimes, but DEFINITELY not most of it. And YOU had to kindly do the lecturing RIGHT IN FRONT of some customers, which is like, uber embarassing for yours truly, Mister/Miss. Did you even have a human heart to actually scold me in public, huh?!


B****!

And to think that just a chicken wing from YOU makes YOU think that its enough to solve grudges. I tell you I didn't eat the chicken wing, I left it overnight wrapped in my bag. Oops. I think you wouldn't even care, right. YOU have ever-extreme mood swings, and its dangerous to b around you that I have to wear a mask on my face, to tell YOU the truth. YOU give me cold shoulders like nearly everytime, and your sentences are often with this hidden meaning, and the funny thing is, I know every single bit what YOU are trying to mean. I really HATE you at that time, but somehow, after a long time till this post, I don't feel that angry anymore.

But after that, I don't feel angry anymore. Yes, I felt like I've hit the roof of HGM when I first encountered that, but after the 1 hour period that I told myself to remain calm, taking in huge gulps of breaths and that chicken wing he/ she bought me, and the bus trip back, I felt nothing at all. Guess I am really too good-hearted/ kind-hearted to actually bear grudges with someone I know. I can't bear to remain angry with them when they don't know that I am actually cross with them. When they talk as if they don't really know they've damaged my feelings just now, I just push every last bit of rage and anger down my stomach and be the same old me again. I no longer feel angry at that person, but from now on, he/ she will no longer earn that much respect from me again. I've had enough of that shit. Yeah. I shall remain as though I was unaffected, and then deep insde, know what kind of a character/ personality he/ she really has. And though, this has been applied in my life for like countless times. Innumerous, really, and this has helped me cope with more people in life, and I tend to be kind of a neutral person when it comes to siding. I won't necessarily side a party, but I will understand both sides. Hah, isn't it right? ^ ^


2nd> LIFE

So, it was pretty boring apart from the really burning issue I encountered 2 days ago, and I have been detached from the world of the Net for an uber long time. Thanks to my freakful Laptop adapter. Screw it, just went out yesterday with my dear imoto Ma-ri-ne, since I was free, and checked for pricing. Damn, the replacement costs $65!!! $69 to be exact, since the uncle was kind enough to actually gimme a $4 discount ^ ^

Before that, met up with imoto at NYP, but turned up uber late as usual AGAIN. I am really horrible with the management of time. Except for work or school, for some unknown reason, I would turn up punctual. Really, something is inducing/ telling me that I can turn up late with friends, and that its OK to be late, which is not right! Huh... so charged my dear lappy at school, then tried using the net to do some 'net-updating' on Facebook and emails, before I went to AMK Hub for the long awaited spamming in arcade.


Right, firstly came Jubeat!!! Now, my dear imoto, whom I know have some coordination problem with accuracy for some reason, surprised me again when she played through the three stages:

1. BASIC LEVEL: 天国と地獄 [Mutsuhiko Izumi, dunno the album]
> RESULTS: A

2. ADVANCED LEVEL: ROSE [Anna Tsuchiya, Black Stones]
>Results: ?

3. ADVANCED LEVEL: 冒険者たち [Do As Infinity, Do the A-Side]
>Results: C

I was IMPRESSED by her efforts, although she would never beat me right now, since I AM ALSO PLAYING IT:

1. EXTREME LEVEL: シャナナ☆ [MINMI, シャナナ☆ ]
> RESULTS: A

2. ADVANCED LEVEL: 天国と地獄 [Mutsuhiko Izumi, dunno the album]
Results: B

3. EXTREME LEVEL: 冒険者たち [Do As Infinity, Do the A-Side]
>Results:
C


Yep, I ROCK TOTALLY, but not to the extent that I am the only one. Don't forget the PROS that hog the machines EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. DAMN THEM. Ok I FAILED the EXTREME LEVEL FOR TENGOKU TO JIGOKU, but sooner I can ace it. Ha!

And KOF was not bad as well. Cool and I keep getting cooler with Luise Meyrink, and a few more new characters. Very soon, I'll break the level 6 curse and fight my way up to the boss. With more training of course.

I realise I talk lots on games. Hahaha, till I get my charger then, for noe, OYASUMI-NASAI!

No comments: