March 9, 2009

Dammit. F*** the Charger.

As you can see in my title, it says all about my freaking useless laptop charger. Had to spoil last week, of all times in the world.

F*** it. Now I have no means of charging my lappie, except that to go my relatives house. Screw the useless charger. I thought it was just the casing that had spoilt, but once I heard crackling and saw some sparks, WOW, I gave up. No point risking my life over a useless charger. Ha, now I have to buy one, which, I heard from my Sis, coasts $69.

*Shoot myself in the head*

Anyway, I am freaking lazy, and shall not really update the exciting events that took place at Orientation LTC camp. Real fun, but I guess the time you'll be hearing all of it is the time when I FINALLY get my new charger, and when I get some pics from all the camerapeople involved in the camp. I shall say "F*** it!" again, for the fun of it. Ha!

"Working, working and working" will be inscribed into my brain during the remaining time left in my hols. I shall amass quite a lump of $$$ for my spending. Feels really tempted to sign up for an average phone that costs cheap when signing up for a line [the normal kind, or $0 plan thingy], and cross out my dream phone [W902!!! *Loves*] That way, I get a new phone, and save up more for myself as well. Great, I shall do what Don told me AGES AGO. HAHAHA!

Anyway, I still feel really worried for my grades in exams! Till next time, kay bye. . . very soon we'll be saying HI again, I promise.

Cheers to GOOD HEALTH :)

No comments: