March 4, 2009

The chalet on 3rd March.

... (- . -")



... (o . -")



... (o . o")


Morning came, and I can actually forget about Jasmine's Chalet totally. F*** right? That's what happens to me most of the time, and then I turn up real late/ at the last minute for any friends gathering/ events that are quite important. But not for exams for sure, or else I would have died for dunno, how many times already. Hai... can't help it, my memory sometimes is really S.T.M-like for sure. So had lunch at home, visited Hweety and my band Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [up to present], and do a few things here and there on the net, before setting off for the destination. Damn, was late, and then when I reached there, I just took 354 to D.T.E anyway, then walked through the park to reach the resorts behind it. Then received masg from Bixue and REALISED:

Its at ALOHA LOYANG RESORT, CHANGI VILLAGE, BIGGIN HILL ROAD! Damn, even I did not know where the hell that place was, so no choice, but to take taxi there, costing me $8.10. *Shoots self*

There goes part of the money for the chalet contributions. F*** it. I am officially penniless from now till like April, where I will work like a slave for $$$$ for the next 2 months or so.
Anyway, reached, and the driber told me its "here", when he saw a block with a "C" labelled on it. I thought it was, so I alighted, and to my "astonishment", it wasn't a chalet. It's a F***ing building meant for SAF/ government/ whatever shit that it was meant for, and DEFINITELY not for a class chalet.
............................. ..................................

My mind blanked out for a moment sia, and I cursed the taxi driver for being such a slacker in his job. I thought ALL taxi drivers were supposed to be good in their locating of places. He even called his friends to ask for the whereabouts of this freaking place. If I ever meet him again, *evil and murderous look reveals slowly* ... ...


So I walked down the straight road, thinking that itcould be just further up there, but I walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked... ... ... ... ...


NO FREAKING CHALET. *Shoots self again*

I stopped at a bus stop, with a small map attached to the pillar, and realised that if I hadn't stopped and turned back now, I would reach a golf club at the end! Near a beach! So anyway, I walked back, and followed the map [memorised abit, of course not so evil to tear it off for myself] and walked up a Sealand road. Then finally, I SAW IT, not the chalet, but the sign that says "Biggin Hill road". Followed uphill, and then saw something like a tall building with this rotating satellite on the top. The chalet was hidden from view behind the Air Traffic Control Centre. How nice. Finally, met up with them, played cards, watched some TV, then played with Summer, the damn beautiful dog. It seemed to have found me as a good friend already, since it prefered me than the girls. Haha. (^ c ^ ")

Then we started BBQ, and had some food. Girls wanted to leave early, so we left as a group together when it reached aroun 10.10 p.m. Before that, was a Birthday surprise for Jasmine. You should have seen her when she cut the cake, blew out the relightable candles, and unwrapped her "Qian céng gao" present. Lol, Photos below to describe it>>

And my 2nd camp is coming in one more day, so I shall not have any connection at all during the 2 days. Haha. Till then!!!

No comments: