March 1, 2009

SJCC LTC '09

Hey, been busy the past weeks, so no time to update, till now. Oh, I would like to remove the taboo vulgarities ruling now. Scolding it in its original version still sounds soooooo much nicer. Lol.



Went to SJCC [Sakuran Japanese Cultural Club] Leadership Training Camp, and had GREAT fun. It's like this; before this camp, I was so unfamiliar with the other SJCC members, but hey, look who I can remember now? Cool, f***ing cool. The whole damn thing was seriously fun, although DIRTY and SMELLY missions/ tasks often made me wanna curse & kill the whole lot of seniors. Other than that, I really had fun.



1st Day: Quite a normal way to start off with, since I woke up late as usual, and reached NYP bout 3.40p.m. Realised I had forgotten to bring along my freaking towel, so I went to the Sports shop at the arcade to buy one, and DAMN, the fibers were ridiculously easily separable! Just one swip, and fibers can be found along the path! F*** it. We set up the sort-of dorms for the Guys and Gals, by covering our newspapers on our windows. Damn, ours was platered with only all-girls pic!! Lol, Like, people walking outside sees the "gals" in the neewspapers la. But it's really fun though. Then we started Treasure hunting, whereby our group names were hidden at certain locations around the damn huge NYP.My group, I'm so damn glad all people from my group were spontaneous and jokers. Honey, Wilson, SS, De Sheng, Jerry, Li Xian, Stacy and me. Woohoo! Group name: be prepared.........>



"SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS"



Lol. Seriously, the whole term just refers to the feeling of happiness! But it was random though, and we thought of everything randomly.



So, back to the treasure hunt. We scoured for 1 hour or so for like, 4 names before they called it a day. Found my name plastered under a railing at BLK M, Lv4, in front of the graffiti wall. Lol, does that mean my destiny was initially meant for the sake of designers? (*.*)

Back to the topic. Showered around 11.30p.m, and then scuttled back to bed. Man, the water was F***ing bloody cold. Hit me like bullets, then gradually acceptable. Then slept and woke up, slept and woke up for like, 4-5 times since I wasn't used to sleeping on the freaking floor with just a thin piece of material in between the floor and me. Great. Next day came really quite tough for almost everyone..... read on....



2nd Day: Morning came like as if night time was only minutes ago, since we had to wake up damn early at around 5.30a.m in the morning. Did the murderous PT starting off with jumping jacks and warmup exercise. THEN WE RAN ROUND THE FREAKING SCHOOL. Damn, feels like my stomach is telling me to allow it to come out of the mouth. Really, it's like, no food inputs, then the feeling of outputs persists.... Ah Hui did not make pass to this stage, since she sprained her ankle apparently during warmup exercises, and Ah Yun couldn't make it to the complete round [she's very close to the destination, but then felt chest pain.]. I took like, nearly an hour to get that feeling ridden of, before taking breakfast consisting of a hotdog bun and a curry puff with some coffee. then we proceeded to play more games, like sort-of racing competition.After which was the Hell's advocate obstacle mission. Lol, brutal, that one. Had to crawl stomach flat against a patch of wet and soggy grass, then back as well. Remebered Honey was mistaken for trying to lose weight by doing this, by a group of china people. (^ . ^ ")

Then came the blind-mute-death game, whereby all of us had to be manipulated by being dead [no movement, speech and sight], mute [no sound, has movement and sight] and blind[no sight, has movement and speech]. Remembered that it was raining damn heavily, and we were still out in the field, unless we can complete the obstacles, we can't get shelter. Lol, evil seniors threw water bombs at the whole line of D, M or B people while we made way through the route they planned. I was "attacked", including my FACE damn it! Cursed and swore at them anyway, and thenwe managed to get by. Being dead is seriously cooooooooooool. You don't move, say anything or open your eyes, practically like a dead, but you're not. (^ . ^ ")

Then came the stage where really alot of people "die", and up to the leaders to deal with it. Funny, since the number of "dead" people surpasses the living. Failed anyway, and then we were asked to proceed to the final stage. Chess game, with D, M and B people playing! Objective was to clear every "piece" from the board, before we were considered passed.

You know, like, after being rubbed thoroughly with grass and drenched in rain and soaked like a piece of laundry mixed with sweat and then left damp was a really "wondrous" kind of aroma. don't you think? Hah, the whole SJCC excluding seniors were smelling that "fragrant". Like, when they told us we could shower, I was like: "For F***'s sake, FINALLY DAMMIT!"
Then slept real quick, after the campfire w/o a fire, but plenty of tidbits, and a "bonus footage" of the sexiest "Gay Pole-dancers" in SJCC, accompanied with the "Poles". Was wild and in fits of Maniacal laughter seeing all of them competing each other, my, wouldn't you laugh whe you actually see them! (^ . ^ ")

Camp ended after our sort of performance, with our group doing some silly actions for the group's name, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Didn't win, but at least I won something. "Best Person who changed tremendously in their atttitude from very shy to a really moderately loud, and becoming more outgoing" or something like tt. LOL. I got it. But it's really something for me, that I really put in effort to mix around and get to know seniors and people better. (^^)

I can sense someone is really in a bad mood, and just wanted to say that even if you don't care what other people think of you, your friends do care bout you, and the actions/ attitude/ behaviour or whatever it was you made today was quite hurtful to me [or highly possibly another considerably]. I'm completely shocked when you talked to me in that kind of tone you know...... I shall not elaborate further. Well, that's the gist of it for the past few days. (^ ^ ")

P.S> Anyway, Thanks to this LTC Camp, My WHOLE lower torso is like, freaking stiff and aching, and everytime when I go up or down the stairs, I am like, really having JELLY LEGS.
"Fuck!"
"Ouch!"
"Holy Shit!"
"Oh my Fucking muscles, dammit!"
"Oooooh, SHIOK AH!"

No comments: