February 2, 2009

Sorry again, for the near-expired post :)

Sorry, again, as usual, since this has been a weekly routine...
So... Chinese New Year is all the buzz recently, I guessed. Had great fun at both my Dad and Mum's side gathering. Took lots of Damn nice pics, but I guess I will upload them next time, when I have that bit of spare time. Batt in the Cam's flat, and I can't be bothered to recharge it now. Maybe next time, when I feel like it!

Lots of stuff happened in this couple of weeks. LOTS, with both the GOOD and the BAD, but it seems to me that more BAD stuff happened to me, or seen from others.

Was working at Pepper Lunch the day before, due to someone I guess, huh? But anyway, I still need more input/ income/ money/ whatever you call it, but I STILL NEED MORE OF THAT. Worked from 5 till 11pm, and it wasn't bad though. The only bad thing? - Hunger and boredom as usual. That day was better though, since we were quite busy, and had loads of 'cashcows' coming in to have dinner/ lunch. Too good to be true, but I managed to wish Aunty Christina a Happy Niu-Year... Lol she was comical. I got the mandarin oranges courtesy of Jian Hao, and we kept it a surprise till she walked to the back of the store. Then we 'attacked' her. Well, sort of, but anyway, she did a very funny thing: She passed Jian Hao's M. Oranges to me, Mine to Mashi, and then Mashi's to Jian Hao!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, we got the oranges back anyway! But later, I got a nice little red packet from the dear dame, and how sweeeeeeeeeeet of her. Thanks aunty! Anyway, after that, she left, then YY came in late, but NOT LATER THAN JULIA. Closed, and everything was ok coz of much kind help from Julia and Anna, but I did a horrible thing. Well, we were supposed to change the promotional menu stuck on the counter, so I suggested using turpentine from the storeroom, since the previous menu left some sticky stuff on it. After we scrapped and cleaned it with the turpentine, someone [I didn't know who?] placed the bottle behind my hand, and before I knew it, my hand swung and the bottle... fell and broke. Julia was hit [not pierced] by some glass, and we were sliding across the counter area, smeared with the turpentine-stained OILY floor. We cleaned it, and that's that, end of my work story. But still, I can't forget the stinky liquid! :):):):)

Oh yes, I CAN CONFIRM you that My German test WILL NOT GET A DISTINCTION for sure. Lol, it was too hard for me to decipher the words inside the paper, but the main difficulty was in the conjugation and the grammar and vocab. It's pure horror, and the paper gave me a terrible headache during the gruelling 2-hour. :(

Since that terrible German paper, I have been getting pulsating headaches that annoy me. It's heavy, heavy and heavy. Nothing better to describe it. The head feels like it wasn't willing to be supported from the neck, and the recurring heartbeat-pain is ANNOYING I tell you. Deep within the brain, pulsating once every minute, and remaining hidden from me. Lol.

But its back to school today, and my, was it cool and great?! Had lecture at 8am [obviously I was late, and due to the prezzie we were geting for Alex. :)] and went for Organic Chemistry Tutorial at 10-11am. Lol, like, This was the first time I knew NOTHING about the nomenclature of those COOH acids. I felt stupid and slow today in Organic Chem tutorial. Lol, but there is still time to catch up ba. AND if you don't wish to see me rant, then dun read the text below that is underlined.

I was at Organic chem class, and we were to hand in the tutorials in 10 minutes. before the time limit was gone, Ms. Lye gave me the stack of last week tutorials. I remembered from the 1st time I became the rep, she told me this:

"Please don't distribute this UNTIL class is OVER, thanks."

Right, and there was this retarded, retarded b***h in the class that was soooooooooooooooooooo anxious over her paper that she asked for hers before the lesson was over. And I GUARANTEE you, its NOT the 1st time in fact.

HELLO, WHY ARE YOU SO ANXIOUS, GIRL? YOU WILL GET YOUR PAPER ANYWAY, AND I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIL INTENTIONS OF STEALING/TAKING YOUR PAPER AND DO THINGS TO IT. LIKE I WANTED TO! LOL, DO WHAT? CLEAN MY ASS [mmmmm, perhaps... ]? ANYWAY, PLEASE JUST STOP YOUR FREAK-ALIENATING-BARBARIC-RUDE ATTITUDE TOWARDS OTHER I TELL YOU. IF YOU SEE THIS POST, THEN PLEASE REPENT, AND MAYBE YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF. I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE THIS MESSAGE AFTER I SEE IT, BUT DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU WHAT ATTITUDE I HAVE BEEN GIVING OTHERS. GO TAKE A LOOOOOOOOOOONG LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG, AND THEN CHANGE OK. AND OH THANKS FOR YOUR DISGUSTING AND CHEAP [Organic Chem tutorial paper]ANG BAO AH? I MAKE SURE I FIND A GREEN PACKET JUST AS EQUALLY "NICE" OK??? :)

AS IF TELLING OTHERS TO CLOSE THE LIFT DOOR AND NOT BOTHERING ABOUT ME CATCHING UP WAS NOT A BIG DEAL. LOL, YOU HAVE JUST SHOWN YOUR FOUL ATTITUDE. RUDENESS AS I HAVE NOT SEEN IT WAS JUST....... SHOWN BY YOU.

DAMN YOU F***ING SUPERB***H.

Well, that's what me and SOME of my classmates think about this girl ar. I think I need go mugging more Biochem already, so, BE prepared for more juicy n nice posts. Haha... Seeya.

No comments: