February 4, 2009

Oops

Oops, I am really screwed.

Cause I have actually forgotten about my Sakuran meeting today!

Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Gomenasai, Gomenasai!!!!!!!!
Dear imotos I DID not MEANT for that to happen! Really, I don't know for what that made me have this serious STM, but, Gomenasai...

Bought earphones! Kooooooooooooooool! But my imotos didn't seem to like them :(
Hope they liked it after popping it into their ears! Cause my recommendations are not wrong. Although I was wanting to buy the ones that came with a metal case, I figured out it looks girly in a sense, so... bought something that was $3.00 more than the flower series. If not for the shop "Jaben" Nicholas recommended us was seriously lacking in variety for Audio Technica supplies AND COLOUR as well...lol], I might have been 100% coaxed into buying the Hibiscus colour as well. And Vera would have bought her fave Plumeria colour, as well as for Marlene, who would have bought Sunflower from that shop. Well, since we wanna be united, and so... bought at Funan IT mall this! Hahaha. Now we siblings have finally something similar! :) :) :)

So, be blogging more when I have more sticky and sweet news about my life. Seeya. Better be back mugging in Biochemistry now, or else I dunno what would happen in the exams.

Once more, GOMENASAI imotos! 私は実際に実際に残念である!

No comments: