January 23, 2009

Chinese New Year

So, during these 3 days, I have to rush everything, and its lots of things.

1st, my CNY shopping is quite done. My mum has stuffed the fridge with practically chunks of meat, prawns, fish and more. Chinese New Year looks like a famine period to me, with all the people rushing to stock up food in their homes. If you have experienced going to NTUC during these days, you'll see why. People are practically flooding the supermarket, shovelling loads of goodies/ food/ drinks/ abalones/ meat/ mandarin oranges onto their shopping cart. I observed some cashiers doing their job, and i must say, being a cashier at NTUC is FREAKING TOUGH. They got loads of thingys to remember sia, like pasting 'PAID' stickers onto bulky items, Linkpoints, cash vouchers, membership thingys, codes for types of foods, scanning barcodes ... ... list can go on for abit more...

2nd, my own shopping is done. Bought a shirt at Natural Project [AMK] at $69, and a pair of jeans that had this shiny/tint look for $69.90, a belt at Spade for $35.90, and later, I'm going for a haircut and hair straightening [about $30] as well. I'm not buying shoes, cause I already have a pair of formal shoes that was worn for like, only once for a presentation. If counted, then my whole outfit seems to be around $200 ba. Hai... ... CNY is such an expensive festival. But it's worth it, since it's only once in a year.... ...

Went to school on Thursday to complete the Cell Bio logbook and to complete Project 1 report. Forgot to bring my logbook, so I went home, BUT THEN when i reached home, realised I left my keys WITH MY FRIENDS AT NYP!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You should know what I had to do to get my precious logbook ba...? So sian, wasted yet a few more trips of money... came back to NYP, and only had little time to complete till materials section!!!!!!!!!! Lol. but then anyway, went to the Cell Bio lecture, and guess what the Lecturer said?

"I'm only giving you until tomorrow, latest at 5pm to hand in your logbook."

What the... ... Then why did I need to rush?

So Friday was quite funny as well. I brought my LOGBOOK, but then I forgotten to hand them in together with the rest!!! Found out only at about 5.11pm, and I thought I am going to be dead foe Cell Bio module [Big fat zero if you did not hand in.] But luckily, passed it up on time Thanks to my imoto Marlene... whew. Went arcade, then spammed on KOF: MIA for only one game, then had to accompany my mum for CNY SHOPPING. If you are interested about what SERIOUS incident had happened to me and Marlene, which is about some lame idiot hogging the machine, then feel free to visit my imoto's blog, Marlene, under my links page. Careful though, you DO NOT WANT TO GET BURNT BY HER BLOG! > <

That's all for now, cause I need to cut my hair... byee, be blogging After the 1st few days of CNY.
HAPPY NIU YEAR EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!

No comments: