February 5, 2009

Last post for now, until the next urgent post!

Hoho, so it seems that I have owed my relatives LOTS of pictures huh?


Here they are:


















Well, I guess tts for now. Hoping for a miracle in Biostatistics, Physics and Cell Biology now... Ganbatte for the exams, and remember, IT'S NOT THE END NOW.

The real "end" is only when we age and die. Before that, ANYTHING can happen, and so what you think you should have done... may not be that necessary at all. Maybe, something else suits you better! So, Don't just feel bad because you fail or get average, it's all planned out for you by yourself. Just commit your energy, work hard, play hard, study hard, and you'll eventually see your path in LIFE! Wait and see, and you'll realise it's really your path to walk.

(0.O)... Oops, I think I sound a little bit too chim here. Well, the main point is: Work Hard for whatever you face in life. You'll get something that was not what you wished for, but at the same time acceptable for you! That's all. :) Just said it so as to cheer those that felt really doomed/ worried/ stressed/ sad/ emo/ scared people. S.M.I.L.E (^_^)

Seeya

No comments: