January 16, 2009

A post of my emotions

Again, one week has passed, and my post has arrived on this day. Lol, but the previous week was very, very stressful, as far as I can remember. I had 2 tests on 2 consecutive days, and to make it worse, I forgotten to email my tutor the ingredient list. The practical was switched from Wednesday to Monday! Shit sia, I have forgotten everything like...
So on Monday, I had to take the Physics quiz at 4pm. Not very promising, even though it was an open book test. Tuesday was a bit more pleasant, for the Biostats quiz was surprisingly easier. Had German lessons on Wednesday, and ate together with my Sistas at Koufu. we went to Sakuran to do a bit of helpout, then left home. On Friday, Open House was all hot and hip, with me having to COLLECT REPORTS and hand them in to Dr. Phoon. Sucks to do this kind of thing when people around you are enjoying themselves over open house. Then went to the library to get a bit of quiet peaceful environment and waited for my imotos to complete their helpout in openhouse. Proceeded to have another spamming session in arcade, but it was not enough.
This week was no better. All the stress is killing me, and I could not meet up with my imotos for *stress relieving*, which I liked. Particularly in the Biochemistry project, in which I nearly caused someone to get F**ked up. Sorry to you, if you are ever gonna read this post. Didn't really mean for it to happen. I just oculdn't balance my time well enough to satisfy what is required of me. One thing really perked me up though, and it was my pet in pet society. level up damn fast, and that I am proud of. If not, I would have gone nuts.
Seriously, I have got to write a memo if I want to be ahead of time. Time isn't enough in my case. I've got soooo much things to do and prepare, yet I still have work, and exams oncoming. I really hate multi-tasking sia. Sooner or later, I will change for the better. Not sure about my revision, but I really NEED to revise soon, and get the habit of doing schoolwork when I'm at home. If not, I'll die for the exams for sure. My grades for the common test:
German Language: B+
Organic Chemistry: B+
Connunication Skills: B+
Cell Biology: D+
Physics for Food Science: D+

Well, I'm not very satisfied with cell bio and physics, so i am going to brush them up. Lately, I am staying up till 2-3am in the night, and now when I type this post, my EYES are trying to shut down everytime. I fight so hard to keep them open at times, but still I give in to the overpowering sensation most of the time. Is is that I cannot plan time well enough to cope with studies+work+homework+assignments, or is this just the reality of POLY LIFE? Can't type anything juicy and exciting right now, and can't be bothered.
Also had a family gathering with my relatives living in Australia, and we had dinner. Seriously, I hate eating the same food types again and again and again and again. WHY? Always the same, fried rice, then something else, then nothing was exciting to me at all. Really, I could have just went down to PL to enjoy a Pepper Steak for $15++, and still get satisfaction from it. During the gathering, we [children sitting on a separate table, obviously for some reason.] even had no soup, till I ASKED FOR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K!!! NO CREATIVITY AND I HATE THEM FOR THAT! Who do they think we are sia, the adults. Never even ASK for wat we wanted at least... Boring, I tell you, but the photos session was perhaps the most exzciting thing that ever happened that day, which was after I docked off work. Expected something MORE DRAMATIC, but it was really quite disappointing. My cousins really changed/ westernized much. I guess its the environment that changes a person's look and accent, cause they adopted this American slang in their sentences. I envy them... to be able to travel overseas and actually live there permanently. When will I get the chance? I don't know... ...
Photos we took:





Have work tomorrow, and I dread going to work, due to several people I do not WISH to see at work. Seriously, PL @ Hougang has changed loads since Don left, and I am saddened. I don't feel so much more enthusiastic for work nowadays, and I get lesser than-ever-hours for weeks already. I practically dislike many people there, about their attitudes, actions and so on. If these people do not think what they do is wrong, then I really have nothing to say. I am only close to the older crew, and some new crew, but DEFINITELY NOT THAT PERSON. He's acting like he's the one planning the work allocation, which is supposed to be a captain's job. Sometimes, he gives me shitty attitude. Really sorry if youe EVER happen to read this post, but I still have to say it. I can't tolerate your shitty act-like-manager-and-thinks-the-whole-world-revolves-round-you-and-your-precious-order-and-freaking-rules attitude. One word for it: AVOID HIM ba, since he spoils my mood severely everytime I see him at work. He's cool, but too cold ba, and there's this aura of seriousness round him when we work. Like, I don't wish to go on anymore lest people get mistaken that my blog is only about ranting. It's not, and it features episodes from my life that I think I SHOULD blog and share bout it. Too bad if you're the one being ranted, but I'll try to minimise my violence if I rant next time. And I assure you, the next post is gonna be a HAPPY ONE. Sweet dreams for me, and Ganbatte for work tml.

No comments: