January 17, 2009

Nothing in Particular

Something really fun happened today.
Working as usual at Hougang PL, from 12 to 11. Late again as usual, but there was this interesting thing that happened. I realise that people's attitude changes so much given a period of time. The people I don't quite associate myself with [yesterday] has much, much more nicer attitude today. Well, I was surprised initially, but still was not totally convinced still. I think it was just an occasional change once in a while ba. Ate breakfast I bougt beforehand, which consisted of a stick of skewered gyoza [veggie filling lol] and a carrot cake.
I hate being stuck in the service and central position, cause for like, since a few weeks after Don left Hougang Branch, I HAVE been in this state till NOW. I don't know, but I feel a sense of bias in the part of job allocation lor. Tell me if I'm wrong then, if there is no bias. I still don't get the chance to be the cashier for one FULL day. Seriously. . . > <
Anyway, enough of the rant that I'm supposed not to say in this post. During my break, after my meal, went to NTUC to take a look, and saw YiTing sia... LOL! She did not see me even though she was almost standing right in front of me! I gave her a tap, then she saw me. ^ ^
Sales today hit nearly $3k, at $2957++, so you could have imagined the crowd we had to suffer for that HUGE amount of $$. I hate being split into many parts again, but LUCKILY after my Break, Julia came and shared the burden with me sia! She kept 'coughing' when she passed me, when I was eating pepper rice. LOL, so I 'coughed' back lor. Then came the night crowd. Another manager came in after Joshua left, and he spotted me without my nametag sia. Damn embarassing, but it was nothing. After that came the CONTINUOUS FLOW of customers. Luckily, no rude and violent behaviours was dished out, so it was considered lucky. 2 persons managing service was barely enough to do everything in order, so imagine when I DID it alone last time. Still, I felt quite stressed la, but not to the extent.
Credits to Julia and Teck Heng for helping me end service closing soooooooooo damn fast. OK Julia, posted liao hor! Don't dare say I never posted OK! This was the fastest closing I had ever done till now.
This is the interesting part> We shared Chicken Pepper Rice, courtesy of Mashi, since he really thought I was 'emo-ing' away to him. It was just a face I made, and he was so sure I was acting weird. Actually. . . . . . . nothing's wrong with me, LOL! To think that by that face I made, I can make people concern about me.
And the dishwasher was shit. He kept complaining when the crowd left and I gave him the hotplates left. He grumbled: "Wah Kao, still got so much rubbish!". When I herad him say that, I stopped at stared at him, totally unbeliveable. HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW WHY THERE IS SO MUCH F**KING RUBBISH YOU IDIOT. ASK THE CROWD, AND DON'T SHOW THAT F**KING ATTITUDE OF YOURS BY SLAMMING THE DISHWASHING MACHINE DOOR AND THROW YOUR TANTRUM LIKE A BABY WHEN YOU ARE OVER 40 YEARS OLD, F**KER. AND PLEASE DO A GOOD JOB OUT OF YOURSELF, CAUSE YOUR STATION IS PRACTICALLY SUBSTANDARD. Even though if I can't guarantee I can do a better job, at least I DON NOT THROW A TANTRUM LIKE YOU, and splash pumpkin soup on the side of the sink. > <>
I don't know if really anything is wrong, but for sure that there is this queer feeling in my body that tells me to 'stop doing anything and go home'. Maybe something was really wrong, not sure though.
Anyway, I'm too tired to actually lenthen this post anymore. Sweeeeet dreams baby.... and wake up to a new day, fresh and active. Bye for now....

No comments: