January 21, 2009

My week is tough...

Before I knew it, this week descended upon me quite badly. But still, I love to blog about it, even though after 6 hours of sleep to replenish my energy from the torturous week.

1st, every morning when I wake up for lectures, my eye seems to be unable to be rid rid of the persisten sore eyes. It caused my eyes to have a SWOLLEN tearduct, IRRESISTABLY ITCHY and making my eyeballs go red colour like it was being painted. I've counted, and this symptom has been going on for @ least 4 days! Damn, but luckily when it approaches noon, it sort of dissipates.

2nd, Stress grabs hold of me again this week, as I have to do the poster for the Project 1, and do Report for it as well [for Comm Skills and Project1, the same report is graded, along with oral presentation for the Food exhibition.], and completion of the logbook for Cell Bio.

3rd, I have been sleeping late at night for consecutively 4 days, due to work and schoolwork. My poor eyeballs, I think they went red and sore because of this. *Plucks out eyeballs and sayang them* I nearly dropped in front of my lappie while playing Pets Society at a day, and consistent warnings of my eyes to shut down.

4th, I AM NOT EVEN DONE WITH CNY SHOPPING and HOUSECLEANING! I know it might sound funny, but my mum seriously has not tidied the house yet, and has not bought all the things needed to change the mood into CNY. Well, at least she managed to bring home something [pinaeapple biscuits, BLACK SESAME cookies {oooh I like it}, love letters, peanut crisps and a few déco for the house]. I am going to rush to shop for my clothes with my aunt today after school, and for tomorrow, because I CANNOT GO ON SATURDAY SINCE MY CAPTAIN DOSEN'T ALLOW AND NO ONE IS WILLING/ AVAILABLE TO WORK IN MY PLACE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Frankly speaking, if this happens another time, I'll request to stop work totally then. But, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is what I really need, and not the condition of the workplace!

Well, that's mainly what was bothering me so much this week.

I had fun on Wednesday...
It was the Food exhibition for our Project 1, and we [the evil gang] had prepared sooooooooooo much for it. We went for trials after trials, and finally, it was considered quite a huge sucess. :) I love it!

So, the minute I got to N607, I immediately headed for the finishing touches, as well as the last minute poster. I only had around 2 hours to make sure everything was completed and set up, while my other members were cooking the MJK for the visitors. We made a poster for the exhibition, and at the very last minute, I frantically made a small poster for our class as well, since we had no name for our class. The pictures of my hard work and sweat and 100% effort into doing it:My precious poster, with popup effects [MJK], papiér maché MJK model, and the ingredients drawings ^ ^Then came the exhibition pronto. Oooooh, it was very last minute thingy, because, like before we actually were totally ready, crowds came in already!!!!!!! I was the only one in the exhibit area, so I quickly finished everything and informed my evil gang. Didn't quite like the idea of being on the last row, since after the 1st and 2nd row, they WERE TOO FULL to actually eat more food. So there was not much attractions for our class bench, but nevertheless, Wanwen, Bixue and Jas managed to promote our Personal MJK [Mee Jiang Kueh] by distributing them to the crowds, so we didn't waste anything... Lol, lots of lecturers visited us, including Dr. Phoon, the Chinese Biochem lecturer, Ms Lye, Ms Sze, Ms Marlene and as well as some Food Science lecturers. Ms Tee was there as well, since she needed to grade us in terms of the poster, and oral presentation. Nice though, and after that we took lots of pictures. Well, NOT ACTUALLY ME who wanted to take so much, but, just see from the photos and you'll know who la:


LOL, who's this mental nutcase who escaped from IMH?



Ehem, not free, not free, stop taking photos, not free. . . . . . . Wanwen looks like a coconut head! ^ ^And here are the photos the gals [S.H, Y.T, K.L & H.W] requested me to post on my blog ^ ^ :


So, 0803 gals, are you satisfied? Muahahahahahahaha. Yours Truly, Mur-hwee san.

No comments: