January 1, 2009

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!

Hey all, a very HAPPY and JUBILANT NEW YEAR, and hope that in 2009, what we encounter will be all good things, like everyone passing exams, get $$, get their dream presents on their birthday, and so on and so forth.... :)
So, I have gotten quite alot of presents from my friends. 6 in total [including 2 from colleagues]:

3 HP STRAPS FROM JASMINE and a hand-made card!
A PACKET OF SWEETS/CRACKERS FROM BIXUE!!!
A DOLL KEYCHAIN FROM WANWEN plus some X'mas cookies!!! A PHOTO FRAME FROM YITING with a X'mas card attched in front!!! A COFFEE MUG FROM my manager, ALICE, FILLED WITH FERRERRO's INSIDE!! Finally, A PIGGYBANK [from Jen]from the gift exchange from Pepper Lunch X'mas PartySo on the day of countdown to 2009, I went to NYP early in the morning, for the trial session thingy. We were fast this time round in clearing up after that, but still lagged behind others in terms of trying to finish the fruits we sliced/diced/mashed... and mind you, it was a large pile! Then later on, I myself hurried to AMK Hub via MRT to buy the last present for my evil gang, and before I stepped out of home, I took some sweets. On the MRT to Woodlands, I hurried in writing the words on each of their cards, but halfway, everyone HAD TO get out of the train due to some things. I managed to finish writing against the pillar nearby, then waited to get on the next train [trying not to be late...].
After reaching Causeway Point, I searched for the nearly 'Legendary' Seoul Garden in the mall. Finally I saw it, but only people from FS0802 was there. I hurried in stuffing the sweets equally amongst the present I bought them [Yo, so I actually bought them a $5 cute coin pouch stuffed with 3 sweets each, 2 Kopi candies and 1 Fox'es candies]. during this, LeAnne's gang came and shocked me into thinking my gang was here, but soon, I saw thwm at the escalator!!! PANIC!!! I have to stuff the remaining sweets, or else they would see the prezzies I got from them! SUCESS, then I hid them in a big pouch, and gave them the cards 1st. They then chose from the pouch for a prezzy, and Wanwen got the rabbito, Bixue got the Chicko, Yiting got the Monkey, and Jasmine got the Doggie coin pouch. Haha, I think they liked it. But so sorry of getting the prezzies soooooooooo late. :(
Then we proceeded into the restaurant, and then had a small feast in the corner with our classmates. I felt abit restricted, since I ate very little beef and seafood, but poor wanwen just can't suffer infection to her injured foot right?
We took some pics, haha.... all here>
Missy 1 & 2 holding their just-gotten prezzies I got them! Ma'am and Sir holding their just-gotten prezzies I got them! The steamboat/teppanyaki started...
And soon we crowded the hotplate and pot with meat/seafood/veggies

And soon the soup turned unrecognizeable, till it was salty and 'unfit' for us to consume.

After the man cleared away our dishes, we had ice cream... haha, the 'EVIL' ice creams.
Sir and Ma'am looking very 'loving' sitting together and eating ice cream. <3

The ice cream I scooped, and decorated with peanut powder.

Missy 1 and 2 made this 'ice cream cake'. LOL, ice cream on cake= ICE CREAM CAKE Had a photo with Ms Marlene [extreme right] after our little feast.

After we finished eating and left, our evil gang went to the arcade and immedietly bought a card worth $16, and started spamming on the machines..... *evil gleam in our eyes* Played lots of games, including the ones requiring the use of hammers [LOL], balls [hitting on-screen enemies] and one that requires you to sit on a machine and have this 4D-feel of a trip which you can choose. WANWEN AND JAS FREAKED OUT!!! LOOK AT THEIR PICS!!! THEY WERE WORSE THAN THE KIDS WHO TOOK IT BEFORE THEM. THEIR sCREAMS WERE LOUDER THAN ANYTHING IN THE ARCADE!!!!!!>

FREAKING OUT BEFORE THE GAME STARTED {0.O}

I don't want to say anything, just LOOK at their faces. {> <}We knew there was an extra surprise after the thing ended, but kept quiet. This is what HAPPENED TO THEM> {-_-}............................ WANWEN AND BIXUE is eating their prizes... {^ ^} A candid shot of my gang in this vintage/victorian houseware shop, after our trip to the arcade

Split up after that, and then rushed to meet my imotos at AMK hub at 4.30p.m . . . Dunno why but our legs brought us up to the arcade, then we had no choice but to accept fate, and we topped up our cards and played KOF: MIA... lost as usual, but this time round I wasn't that PISSED OFF like YTD. Then we played H.O.T.D.4, but Marlene's gun was slightly spoilt, so we died horribly around stage 2!!! !!! Hui-chan then left us, and then Marlene and I went to the Jubilee's zone X. It's seriously much, much more peaceful there, and finally my eardrums are spared from the noises in AMK Hub. Played KOF: MIA again with Marlene, but lost. *pouts* Then received 'tutorials' from Marlene regarding how I should play.Seriously I admit, some things were like, I'm just stubborn in it. That's why I forgot to guard strategically, and failed to use combos unrelentlessly, and failed to not jam on the directional controls. Wandered to play a few more games, and then went home to spend a very lonely+boring+lamest last days for 2008. *curses at..... [I don't even know what to curse, just felt that it sucks for not being able to celebrate my New Year. {>_<}]*

No comments: