December 30, 2008

I AM FREAKING PISSED!

On the 29th, I went to school on the 1st day of the second term, carrying my NEW bag. I wondered if I looked GAY holding to the handbag, but my evil gang said it looked great and nice on me, and that I didn't look a single bit GAY. Haha with that and a few more compliments from Fizah and Nabilah, I was certain I DID NOT waste $50 on it. After school, I went to the library with Fiz and Nabi, but turned out that what was supposed to be a Biochem project meeting
turned out to be time for slacking. I really feel bad, but I deserve it, just like what Fiz said. :(
So after that was like 2hrs, it was 7 finally, and we went home together, chatting furiously on dirty jokes, and taunting each other. Took a bus home, but when I nearly reached, I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THAT I HAD TO GO TO HGM PEPPER LUNCH TO COLLECT D-GRAYMAN COMICS FROM MASHI! OH GOD! So, instead of alighting, I took all the way to AMK hub, and took 132 from there. If not for that moment, Mashi would have brought the comics for nothing! Ooops... Mashi!
I reached there around 8pm++, then went to the toilet 1st. Then I asked Julia to call him out, and he saw me, went inside to get the whole stack [in a small plastic bag], took away one order menu [the one stuck on the cashier's counter], wiped the underneath of the menu, carefully placed them onto it, and slided them gently into my grasp. The whole thing looked like as if he was entrusting gold blocks to me instead of comics, but I guess they are after a small fortune [money spent on it]... :) Finally I can catch up on my manga reading ON MY OWN, w/o having to apply for membership for a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Ever wondered when I would go MAD? That's what happened to me ytd, on the 30th.

So, this morning as usual, I chiong-ed to the LTS-2, even though I live so close to NYP. I like to idle around in the morning, that's why, and then go out at the last minute. After 4 houtrs of lecture [3 to be exact, since again as usual, Mr.Alvin took just an hour to go through 2 e-lectures.]. My evil gang then choing-ed the Biostats tutorials, since I just recalled the tutor saying to submit the tutorials that day. I copied, and Maám copied, and Jas copied, and Wanwen copied. We just made it in time for the start of the lesson. I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO HAND THEM IN!
So after that, we went to the NTUC @ AMK Hub in the afternoon, to shop for ingredients for Project 1 Trial again [those who dunno, its like a kitchen-based session for us to practice/modify/cook/create dishes, either from old ones, or new ones.], and after buying [again I was always the one having to pay for the bill 1st 0.o] I parted with my family, then went up to arcade. The moment I entered, I rushed to JuBeat machine, but it was crowded. I then saw there was an empty seat for KOF:MIA, so I sat down and challenged a person. He/She uses Luise Meyrink, B.Jennet and Ash Crimson... strangely familiar, but I didn't bother to check. I then lost, but it was only because I had not TOUCHED the damn machine for ages. I continued using up my $2.00 value, then gave up. This is why I am so furious about:

BAKA! SIMPLY WOULD NOT LET ME HAVE A GO ON THE DAMN F**KING MACHINE BY MYSELF! I WAS ALREADY FUMING BEFORE HE/SHE DID THAT, SINCE i LOST TO HIM/HER for 3-4 TIMES. AND I CLEARLY SAW THAT THERE WERE NO ACTIONS FROM THE OTHER SIDE, BUT THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER I TAPPED THE FREAKING TAPZ CARD ON THE READER AND PRESSED 'START' AND CHOOSE CHARACTERS, HE/SHE RE-ENTERED THE BATTLE WITH Nagase, Lien Neville & Luise Meyrink.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! VERDAMMEN SIE ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOD's SAKE, I LOST AGAIN AND AGAIN. THIS FUELED MY ANGER EVEN MORE, AND IT MADE ME FEEL VERY BITTER INSTEAD. ALL I WANTED WAS A DAMN PEACEFUL GAME TO MYSELF FOR, SAY, TILL STAGE 3/4. AND HE/SHE CLEARLY PREVENTED ME FROM DOING SO. OH PLEASE<>

After that, bought presents for my evil gang members. I bet you my members are so going to love what I bought. Want to know what I bought them, huh? After I make sure they get it 1st then, which is today, then I'll show it here.
I just wanted to post about the things i find so emotional in life. That's all for now, but prepare for more when our class [FS0803] outing comes. Seeya :)

No comments: