December 2, 2008

Updated in less than an hour... HA HA

physics lesson is a killer. BOREDOM! =.=
elmo is cute
doraemon is cute
stitch is cute
fish is cute! (requested by B.X)
madonna is sexy and delicious and sticky and sweet and Hard like hard candy . ><


(Sorry I got an intruder in my blog> O.W.W.!!!!!!)

Ok, so for those of you who missed out the German Christmas Party, TOO BAD. After you guys left, the feast BEGAN. we baked our cookies[A HUGE heart with initials F.L. for Frau Lian, and a 'lol' looking snowman> its face was exactly like: "'-_- ] and had alot of christmas cookies: Gingerbread, vanilla, Gummi, Pretzels and lastly, brownies... that day was a really SWEET and STICKY day for me. I kept the FL cookie for Frau Lian, as she wasn't there due to a head-splitting headache, After the German quiz...

We had gone to N609 again for Trial session. I was LATE again, then we started doing the rest. In the end, my supposed moist peach filling bcame... dried off in the oven. But it was a good try for the apples though, just like MacDonald's apple pie filling, and the skin of the pancake as well... After the presentation, we tried some really weird food at another sensory evaluation session in the food labs. Fried milk samples and stick-like cereals samples and mango cookies samples... haha they tasted fantastic, especially the cereal sample. I was the last one to finish though...

then I'm again slacking in the Physics makeup lecture... typing this post haha. :)

Oh, and Jasmine and Yiting presented todaes... haha nice effort Jas, too amusing for me, no matter what you do [like the broken wrist action], you always amuse me!!! xD

Ok thats all... haha till next time then!

No comments: