December 2, 2008

What a long time since i have UPDATED...

Hi, for all those who have been yearning to see my blog updated, well... i'm updating it again.


I SERIOUSLY promise i will write more OFTEN after this whole stress thing is over... but for now...


Ok, so during this period of MIA on my blog, its still the same as usual, like working on weekends and schooling on weekdays. I feel like the stress is catching up with me, and I have SERIOUSLY MORE PIMPLES on my face. I pray hard they would just go away and vanish.



So, now... I'm legally a member of the Sakuran Cultural Club as from November 08. Coz last time I was just kidding around, not into their meetings. I didn't know that I got kicked out of it, but after like one more bloody chance given, I am into the club again. I like drawing since I discovered my flair, so I just can't let it sink down into nothingness... So far I had been to 3 official meetings, drawing victorian style anime and watching a Jap film--> Howl's Moving Castle

and it was nice, since I Loved Spirited Away as well. and then, speaking of Jap...


I COULD cosplay as him!?





Marlene was like, topping up my Laptop with wallpapers of anime and game pictures. She was the one getting me addicted into KOF: MI2!!!!!!!!! OMG if she never played this game in front of me, I would have NEVER touched it, or become a game ADDICT. Now I miss it every Wednesday and Friday... ... like, Marlene!!!!!! Vera wasn't bad, considering that she taught me the Jibberian language: Jibberish


He's cool - Kyo Kusanagi - Dashing











'Hierasslunkslleessssellunkkoluckswodersesssschlunkerndatunk!' :for you, Vera!




Marlene made me Anime-otaku along with my interest in German myself... ... I luv Jap+Deutsch+English+Chinese now! Ok, but I lose to her more often, like hello, I am still an amateur... she freaking played for 8 years... dear me...



Sometimes we [Me, Marlene, Vera and Udo] would go Lun-nering (Lunch+Dinner) after Deutschunterricht, and go places like PepperLunch, Mos, Sticky Rice or Foodcourts to fill up our tummies... those were the times I felt like I was splurging on food... :) I am supposed to save up for a phone [W902 with 5mp cam and clear audio exp.], yet I still do this, and even top up like $5-$10 for Arcade sessions. Damnn it man, can anyone TEACH me how to control my spending?




And there was the COMM SKILLS PROPOSAL: Presentation...


I was too tied up with the proposal, but I managed to squeeze out time to go shopping with my mom and sis [Bugis] on a Friday.

We walked aroung BHG [BE HERE for GOOD THINGS, Bixue... :) ] then bought a pair of formal shoes ($49.00!!!). Shopped all the way to Bugis Street...

(My sis was like saying to me how dashing this counter man looked.... advertising for the Gucci fruit-shaped Perfume... ok, my sis has good taste at last, since i Have to agree he looks good. I laughed at my sis saying that he's still looking at her after we are going... HAHA!)

Then we saw clothings, but I wanted to rip out my heart, coz i saw pants that I could've bought for $15 instead of $29.90!!! Seriously I am GOING back to Bugis for those really nice apparel...

The Presentation was tense: I had only 50 odd minutes to ACTUALLY START doing a presentation... but anyway, I did it. >Its like... how you know that it is that 10minutes, and fate would have been decided regardless what you do now. and you would be thinking: GO FOR IT... just that 10 minutes, then it is all decided. This I cannot explain, its just some feeling that, at that instant moment you would think of it this way.



I got a B+ for my presenting skills, not bad after all!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo delighted,

but then I got fail for my Biostats quiz... :(

next would be the Phsics quiz... ugh i shudder thinking of it right now sia...




Things at Pepper Lunch waas normal, just that I was under the shadow from alot of things...

Well, New menu's price has overall increased, with a few minor changes...



No more beef Bolognaise Pasta, but Chicken Bolognaise Pasta w/ Sausage

Both Teriyaki Steaks come with egg
ALL menu item except Teriyaki Steak Sandwich are able to be taken away

Small money increase in every thing sellable

No more cup-sized Pepper Rice

Yong Yu is now a SENIOR CAST! WTF, I can't tell if no one told me about it.



And YY has a GF... dots... that I find it weird... LOLs...

Anyway I get lesser Work hours every week... I want to work the whole day for Saturday, but ppl keep putting me at 5-11!!!!!

Not fair, its pathetic... I can accept Sundays for 6 hours, but on Saturday -> My earning day?! OMG I don't know the reason behind this... Weird sia...

But its facts ok, I am not cooking up things.

Maybe there Are really TOO many people working now, such that working hours have to be cut...

At this rate, I think I might just quit, coupled with the reason tt I can't cope.

working on weekends+Study+School!



I think its this oily and hot environment that makes my pimples explode out!!!






0.O



... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...




-_-




Anyway, I shall post again around this weekend

[not so HARDWORKING at updatin blog EVERYDAY.]

Signing Off-Seeya!

No comments: