December 5, 2008

... As promised...

Ho... so I am here again updating about today... not bad to blog occasionally :)

SOOOO..... It seems like this morning was complete chiong-ing of Organic Chem report [6] today... I completed it by typing furiously under an hour, and made it just in time to the e-assessment lesson for German at 12.14pm [chomped down a hotdog from the library, ending up owing Vera $4.20 and Marlene $1.10 :) ]... damn... I haven't even started on the german e-assignment homework I was supposed to complete before the class at 12.00pm! Just too MUCH for me... and I have to like, also print the reports out. Well, I myself can't agree more to this sentence:

'F**K Procrastination!'

Can you believe I had a COMPLETE free day for any homework to be done?! and yet I only managed to type finsh both the Biochemistry reports [5] & [6]... really... :(

Seems like we were considered EARLY... only Bianca and Hans was there with Frau Soebekti... Ok, she wasn't too strict with us, just that we are to hand in the e-asignment homework by 5pm!!!!! OMG that is like, only 1 hour after Lecture for me to do the shitty stuff! Well, anyway, the E-assignment itself wasn't too much of a difficulty, just a few doubts around the modal verbs placing and using... ugh luckily Frau Soebekti revised with us the location thingy, or else I would have died horribly in this test. Danke Schön, Frau Soebekti... for revising what Frau Lian has not done with me... :(

OK, so basically for the whole lecture, I was actually multitasking: collecting reports from all directions, listening to Dr. Subra and at the same time doing the finishing touches for the reports before they were handed in... Then what happened after the lecture was SERIOUSLY POOPED for me.
Raymond was saying to me that he would hand in the report later. I agreed, and then rushed to S524 with Nils and Bianca... then I was not sure what I was trying to do, but Bianca and Nils and the others actually took shorter time than me to actually do e-assignment and print it! I was SERIOUSLY F**KED, and just another surprise sprang onto me:
The Organic Chem reports to be handed in to Dr.Phoon! ARRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!
By the time I completed the german crap and printing it [Arigatou Marlene-san :) ] and rushed my ass to the P block and reached Dr. Phoon's office, I was greeted by a closed, locked door. I then went back home to apologize to Dr. Phoon via email...
[wow, he missed-call me for aroung 9-10 times!!!! He sure was anxious as I do.]
I would call this type of event my law: Murphy's Law. If You don't believe me, go check out the dictionary for it; there's definitions... ugh I HATE it when my own law acts upon me:
"The possibility for things to go wrong when it should not go wrong"
Well, anyway, went to AMK Hub after that at 6.30pm... Vera and Marlene were looking and feeling starved, as far as I can observe, and we had Dinner at Pepper Lunch again

> Marlene: (Coupon Set) Chicken Pepper Rice w/ Pepsi Cola
> Vera: (Coupon Set) Curry Cheese Beef Pepper Rice w/ Iced Peach Tea
> Me: (Coupon Set) Salmon Pepper Rice w/ Iced Peach Tea
> Soft Serve Ice Cream: Kuromitsu [sounds like Kumoritsuki], Goma and Matcha, just nice: All the flavours were ordered :)

Wow we sure talked lots about ourselves during the 1hour dinner... We talked about Udon ( :) ), Nightmares, sleepwalks, cosplaying, pojkemon, SJCC and the first ever memory in this world that we can think of, as young as possible... It sure was fun... and oh, i'm like their Big Brother now... Ha ha ha a nice family... and we even thought of conditioning Udo in joining us... after that, we had lots of fun eating the ice cream, and I was shivering in the restaurant... eating ice-cream in a cold place.
After we left, we proceeded to our weekly hangout: the A R C A D E...
I challenged Vera to a duel in DDR, but sadly speaking, we both FAILED in our 1st level... NVM it was good gameplay though...
Then... we played the newest thing in the arcade: JuBeat, a sort of machine like a cube, and its this sort of game whereby you need to press the button whenthere's a light on it... OK seriously it was not bad sia.... nice game, yet not very strenuous like other devices. Me and Vera was like shaking hands in teamwork all the time...
They had the song which i had been finding sooooo long>> Sha Na Na -something like that...! Mashi's Song back in P.L.!!!! That song seriously has some groove in it. There was also another song which we played in the final stage: something that goes: la la la Yay Yay Yay....!!!! I am SO GOING to find and DL them!!!!! After that, we tried House of the Dead 4 [as usual, but I don't understand whyh we can die so early in the game...], followed by KOF: MI2. Damn those guys hogging on to BOTH sides of the machines... after Marlene played once and offered them to play... WE NEVER GOT TO TOUCH THE CONTROLS AFTER THAT!!!!!!!!!! Marlene was like cursing them all the way down till we separated ways... :):)

I then went to the Jubilee Arcade later to see If I can have a go, then I saw this Guy whom Marlene knew: The Sec2 guy...? He was fighting at the last stage, and he manage to scrape through the Evil Three!!! Wasn't that awesome?!!!! Anyways, after he left, i walked around before I played.... It was fun, and initially I thought that the thrid button was spoilt... but the again, I saw that it's only the arrangement of the buttons. I managed to reached STAGE 4!!! With Either Xiao Lon, Luise, Alba or Ash or Kula... I tried my best till I had no $$ in my tapz, and there was the signal for me to stop. Nice Luise and Alba, I think I just Started liking their moves!!!

And here I am typing furiously in Mac, for this post... ok lets see what would happen tomorrow...> I hope NOTHING like TODAY!!!! Ok I better wish myself for good grades in common test: coming this TUESDAY!!!!!!
BYE...

No comments: