December 26, 2008

An overview of the past week.

Sometimes, when you want to do a certain thing, there will be procrastination occasionally. Well, it is FOR this post... Ooops! One week has passed, and School is going to reopen soon [Sucks... I particularly hate it now.]! So anyway, I had a great week [well, sort of...]> Let me just have a sumary instead>
SATURDAY [20/12/2008]
I went out with my 2 imoto-tachis again, as usual, but I met them late. At about 5hrs approximately. It sucks to be late everytime I meet out with friends. Like, its your fault... and that much time has been lost because of you.... so when we met at nearly 5pm in the evening, I had expected them to be mad. True enough, Hui-chan was again making those fake punching actions on me again... But it wasn't so bad after all, since I messaged them beforehand that I would be late. They had gone shopping at other places instead, while I was at home, watching TV and doing nothing. I was even playing Pet Society at that time... Oh god...
We then went to the Kopitiam near the Hougang Plaza, and I immediately saw this coooool counter: A westernized style Cafeteria counter with a kind of small shelter above it, with a plasma TV beside it, and a glass compartment for displaying the products!!! IN A KOPITIAM! We ordered Pepperoni Pizza [I ordered the spicy one] and shared the cost with my 2 sis, but soon they turned into evil witches, scolding me, as the pizza sauce was found to contain CHILLI PADI & CHILLI SEEDS. No wonder the pizza was so spicy that I also cannot take it. Sorry sisters, for not heeding your advices. :(
I then ordered some fishball soup to help ease their mouth cavities [after they had downed a can of drink each with me], and again we shared the cost. After that we headed for Dhoby Ghaut, and we sort of took pics there, since they had displays outside. We then walked to a place, from Dhoby Ghaut, for all Christmas seasons: ORCHARD ROAD. We took pictures along the way, and I bumped into lots of people when it got squeezy...why is there a renovation when the christmas season is during this period!? ...

AT P.S.

then took more pics beside displays, then we talked along the way... and when we reached HMV, we got... crazy over ... CDs!!! Oh, the paradise of all CD lovers. I was hoping to see if there was any singles CD for Madonna's "Miles Away'' song, but I did not find that. Instead, I bought a Madonna 2009 Calendar! Haha. Next time when it is 2009, I shall take pictures of it and upload some here :)

Marlene was saying she wanted loads of CDs, and Vera was saying she needed to at least see Michael Bublé's CDs in the Jazz section of HMV. I guess we are all poor blokes who just dream of getting ALL the CDs of our Idols. Haha, well, reality is reality. you can never deny this fact! After awhile more, we then took the MRT home, and split routes home. Mum bought home pizzas, so I had a small feast at home. *Eats pizza with a melting look*

SUNDAY [21/12/2008]
worked from 12pm all the way to 11pm today in PL, and had a 2hr break in between 4 and 6, but it was pushed to 5 to 7, due to extremely STRESSFUL CONDITIONS you wouldn't want to know [if you are a person who works part time in Pepper Lunch.]
Jian Hao, Jen and Aunty Christina, you all should know what happened on that day right? [If you ever read this!]

So when I had my break, I went out with Aunty Alice [Captain of Hougang outlet], Sin Hui and Julia to shop for a christmas present priced between $10-$20. There was supposed to be a Christmas party at AMK outlet tomorrow, after we dock off at 11pm. After a walk through the various shops, I bought a Merci Chocolate assortment [the LARGEST size, at $14.95...], and Sin Hui bought Van Houten Assortment supreme instead [LARGEST TIN, at $16.90]. Julia already bought a present, and Alice bought about 3-4 BOXES OF FERRERO ROCHERs in a go! Whoa!!! That's abit too much, but it turned out that they were part of her christmas plan...

Well, night falls quickly. I had a particular nasty and unpleasant experience during my work, involving another person I don't associate myself with. And it IS very childish, given that you see the outcome of my relation with that person. This is the EVER 1ST time I had seen that person in that KIND of manner. It was... oh god, ... I don''t feel like describing that person's FACE and ATTITUDE. It was actually similar to that of a child throwing a tantrum to the mother, and then gives the pissed off attitude after that. It was just a minor mistake[That person thinks as if it will kill him if he were to do it], or MORE ACCURATELY , action, in case you are guessing, that I made.
Sickening. Totally SICKENING. I must say, It is one of the few occasions that I see that a near ADULT can exhibit that kind of attitude that was meant for a CHILD. We did not talk to each other after that incident, and believe it or not, it's still going on even now.

MONDAY [22/12/2008]
At 11.50++, we reached AMK Hub, and we saw Alice at first sight, wearing a SEXY tight-fit... ... ... ... casual clothes. LOL, did that get you? We had a smal feast of buffet and drinks, and then we exchanged presents. Firstly, all the presents were labelled from 1-36. I couldn't see mine. Then, one by one, we lined up for a turn in which we would pick a number out of a container. I picked 36!!! That was F**KING a coincidence, since Jen's present was actually labelled 36! I GOT JEN"S PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed for a seriously long time, because I ALREADY KNEW WHAT JEN'S PRESENT WAS! It was a kind of coin bank shaped like a red robot, that WAS STUFFED INSANELY with sweets and chocolates. Tanks JEN!!!! I LOVE the present you gave me, and I'm feeding it with coins everyday. Mashi got Marshmallows! Mashi-Marshmallows, Marshmallows-Mashi. Sounds like a rhyme. And it was still PINK! Is it Oishi, Mashi? Ooooh..... a mother got Sin Hui's chocolate box, and Christopher's [AMK Manager] daughter got Lian Yi's present, which should be a soft toy from mini toons. My present that I exchanged for was actually the LAST present to be opened, and it was shared among the AMK staff ba... hope they like the chocs!!
There were still bus 269 for me even though it was near 1am, but it was the last bus, and I was lucky. So I got home and took pics of my present step by step!


Next day, I went for work, and Alice GAVE ME A PRESENT! It turned out to be a mug filled with Ferreros inside! How sweet, Alice, Thanks! [Even if you are not reading my blog :) ] That, I say, is the ultimate plan for Alice's shopping binge in Chocolates; She packed them in mugs and gave it as presents.

WEDNESDAY [24/12/08]
I went to AMK hub early in the morning to shop for food to cook in my module 'Project 1'. We then bought a roasted small chicken @ $4.90, and a small Cappucino cream cake for $3.95, in which we are going to have another small feast after our cooking. Practiced pancake-cooking for awhile [Mee Jiang Kueh], and the filling [Apple dices+Banana mash now, since the previous apple pie type and peach pie filling turned out ...weird] idea turned out really NICE! Nabilah and Fizah was there practicing their Mee Rebus as well, so we had more people to build up the feast! I had FINALLY SUCEEDED in making the EDGE of the pancake!!!!!!! [you know, the king of translucent-thin skin at the edge, such that the filling will not fall out?]. After making several pancakes, we cleaned up and then took out the cut chicken, cake and our creations out on the table for the tok panjang, or the feast. Jas, you are influenced by Nyonyaism!!!! AHHHH. Btw, during a short time, we played a mini-game: speak ONLY in ONE LANGUAGE. I FAILED IN DOING SO AFTER JUST 2 MINUTES! Then Wanwen bought home-made cookies, and they were NICE. I got a small present from Missy 2 and Madame, and I shall give them something as well. Oh, the festive season is ALL ABOUT the spirit of EXCHANGE! Went home after that to... sleep. Lols :)
After work, I changed, and headed to AMK hub for some tries at the arcade. JuBeat, HOTD4 and KOF:MIA were what I really wanted to play, but ALL OF THEM WERE OCCUPIED. Thus, I sat down and watch a person bash on KOF:MIA. Then came along this huge guy, who used Luise, Billy & Ash from KOF. His moves were cool and powerful, but after winning the 1st round, he lost, and lost and lost again, and lost again, and lost again.............................................................and lost again...................................................................and lost again....................and lost again.....................till I gave up watching him and headed to the bathroom for relieve. When I came back, he was STILL CHALENGING the other person. Although I say that if he has the money then its alright to splurge, but LOGIC would have told the man to come back awhile later to play. oh god... I gave up waiting for an empty seat, and went for KOF 03 instead. After that was HOTD4, and with 2 credits, For the 1st time in my life, I managed to die only at the empress [bloody hell, his life was at the LAST PHASE, AT THE LAST SLIVER, then I was brutally slayed by its chainsaws at that moment. hia...], but people had already started chasing people out, so I guess no JuBeat todae, but tml.

FRIDAY [26/12/2008]
Anyway, I went out with my aunt & got a haircut [even I also cannot even stand my own messy and thick bush.], as well as bought a handbag[the ones guys can carry] for school, which I THINK IS the current trend among bag-fashion. I've seen lots of guys carrying it, and I'm pretty sure it is quite nice, especially when I GOT A FREAKING LAPTOP as my textbook now... it is HUGE and WIDE and STRAPPY[lots of belts on one side of the bag] and is made from a NICE MATERIAL.

TODAY[28/12/2008]
Went out with my beloved imoto-tachis again, & I used my BRAND NEW BAG for the 1st time. I reached there about 12.12pm, and was late for 12 minutes. Whew, at least not enough to flare upu my 2 imotos. -_-
Went to the manga shop to return the borrowed BLEACH & D-GRAYMAN comics, but found it had not opened. Decided to then go to Chinatown to have lunch, as well as shop in this shop called 'PAN IN A BOX' located in Chinatown Point [Sells cosplay stuff and loads of goodies]. Went to a hawker centre and had Char Siew rice, then headed for the shop. When I stepped into the shop, the 1st thing I saw was .....costumes......LOADS of them. I was amazed at this kind of shop, thus I released my shopping spirit, but did not buy anything in the end [BADLY wanted the necklace for D-GRAYMAN's Higher Exorcist's symbol @ $5.90, but decided to save THAT MONEY for Arcade.]. Vera bought something which I had no idea, and then we left for Dhoby Ghaut for the arcade. Believe it or not, WE WALKED ALL THE WAY THERE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT WE WERE AIMLESSLY WALKING! F**K!!! We asked for directions from someone @ 7-11, before we figured it out. During our resting period on some seats, we took this:

And we were then greeted by the welcome gush of air-con, blanketing us. We played at the X-Zone in the MRT Station, and had FUN! JuBeat was pleasant, and I haven't lost my touch for that game, scoring an overall B!!! :) Went to PS then headed to the top floor [STAR FACTORY] Played afew games, and then watched Marlene vent her anger on the KOF characters... you should have seen how she looked when she won/was beaten up... :) Vera, you need MORE PRACTICE! Went back to Hougang to return the comics, and then had dinner. Went up to the library for awhile, and then Went home with Vera on the bus 165. [Marlene took the poor MRT back :(] And I'm here writing this God-damn F**KING long-granny-story post, just because I need to update my blog. Sorry for doing it IN ONE SHOT....
Anyway, I'm Doomed for my Biostats project. Not so bad for Biochem, with the capable Fizah to help start it, together with Nabilah, or else this project would never have started. :)) School reopening is a SUCKY thing to me now: MORE STRESS AWAITS US!

No comments: