December 10, 2008

The Hellish Common Tests... or NOT.



Oh dear, in a blink of my eye, the common test is now FINALLY over... but it was full of ups & downs for me. I had tests for:

CL1200 Organic Chemistry >
Fairly quite easy, every questions I was able to answer, except that I missed out a complete 4 MARKS for the reaction mechanism in 1-bromo-1-methylcyclohexane!!! Darn it. But I was confident of scoring at least a B- for this test. I LOVE Chemistry...

CL1103 Cell Biology >
It was superb. Almost more than half of the MCQs I was 100% sure, confident of scoring at least 40-48/60 for Section A, but there were some in the later parts that was disastrous. Section B was considered the second lifesaver after Section A, and I THINK I managed to score say, 12-14/20! Section C was a disaster completely! I think I managed to score ONLY 6-8/20! The accursed Isolation of Casein! Why must it come out when I did not study it, or shoould I say why didn't I study that obvious hint by Ms Vanaja?! Freaking hell, I just studied Biuret's test, which only tested in Section A! Total, I think I COULD get a B- to a B+... hopefully an A!

And the accursed...

CL 1503 Physics for Food Science >
I just managed to COMPLETE ONE BLOODY Qn on Vectors. Other than that, I can't possibly predict how much more marks am I going to get, other than the 10 full marks for Q1! God please bless me now... :)

Haha After this Mentally exhausting period, I shall accumulate more $$$ in my pocket by working, but I hope to have a makeover before the three weeks break is up. Looks really forward to it!! Hair and clothes and Eyes and face... Haha You'll all see it.
But for today and tomorrow... I shall spam lots on games in X-Zone! JuBeat and KOF:MI2 and HOTD4 and DDR[Lols...] with my 2 evilllllll Imoto-san [Sisters]... Yun-Chan and Hui-Chan... Congrats to Hui-Chan for getting a new Tapz card for the first time! Haha!

"Sorrrrrrrrrrry Ma'am and Sir, for not going out for Family Day with the Kids... aiyo must book me before my other kakis la... You know Mary and Lolita... Farimah also. Let's go other days shall we? Hear from you all soon."
-Loves, Mariam Carey :)

I hope everything CHANGES for the better, not just in studies, but generally everthing. 2008 seems like a bad year... ppl killed by white tigers, Sze Chuan earthquakes, terrorism in India and rioting in Thailand, global economical crisis, *freaking tough modules with additional elective*, H5N1, Malaria, everything I HOPE can subside by like, next year!!! For the Best, and as well as Madonna!!! She's my model example of what I want to be in life leh! BTW, She's divorced-again, but I hope she won't get affected in her Sticky & Sweet Tour. I AM 100% sure I AM going to buy the DVD of The Sticky & Sweet Tour [Live] regardless of any price. She's....HARD. Thats all for now, folks. Till next time!

No comments: