April 2, 2011

On a Camera Rampage

Fujifilm Rampage!

FinePix F500EXR Totally drives me mad. I really feel like owning one sia... Hahaha. Its gonna be the coolest stuff I'll ever hope to own! I just love the flashlight popping out, despite it being a digicam. It looks every inch like what I thought of buying. This is the highest posibility out of the digicams I featured in this blog post, that I'll set my mind on buying! ^^

Check it out in FinePix F500EXR Official Website!

FinePix X100 looks kickass professional and stylo-milo for me. But that doen't stop me from loving it! OH MY GOD. Looks perfectly the photographer when strung onto anyone. I just love that rustic, vintage-look to it!

Check it out in FinePix X100 Official Website!

FinePix Z800EXR looks like it could do with me in my hands sitting comfortably and snugy :) I wannntttttttt~ Especially when its got RED colour, all sleek and glossy. Whats more, the front cover looks so stylish, and the screen is soooo BIG, WIDE and fully touch-sensitive. You can now browse photos like a touch-screen phone yay! :P

Check FinePix Z800 out NOW!

No comments: