March 22, 2011

Graduate!

For once, I'm really, really relieved. Greatly.

CAUSE I CAN GRADUATE! WHEEEEE! I didn't fail anything, I got the required amount of module credits to do so, and I AM LEAVING NYP, for F*** SAKE. I HAD ENOUGH! YAY.

For the last hurdle, I was surprised at the grades. I thought I did badder than that! So, in overall, it's rather positive for me!

I should learn to be self-contented. Whatever grades I get reflect the person I am to be, right? No point trying to change so hard till it alienates you into a machine. So, I am really grateful for literally everything.

One D+, rest all either B+, B or C+ or C+. I'm grateful for not getting F's... ...

They're mailing something called transcript, and then the conferment letter to me. I CAN'T WAIT.

Thanks to the Power of the Gohonzon! You made me ride through this terrible ordeal!

:D

No comments: