February 24, 2011

Dejection. Sadded.

I kinda felt disappointed with myself. For doing that bad in the most important, and last-chance exam papers.

They were super tough. Well, at least for 1 out of the 3 out of the 5 for this week, it was okay.

I hate myself. For not being able to gauge everything in importance. End up to be like a wasted chap, sitting in the exam half for 2 of the papers feeling dejected greatly. I was too tired mentally and physically (hand) that I gave up writing and regurgitating information. I just gave up. 
It's as if my hand was talking to my brain: "Hey, you know what, just start giving it up, even if you feel like salvaging by writing bullshit. Face it. You're not making it."
I felt like I lost hope. Seriously. 

Being a student in SCL drives people to their brakdown moments. In the exam hall, I totally blew it. Even if I knew perfectly that I had to continue writing, I didn't. I did what I knew was not correct!

I think I'm losing all of it. I need fresh, new HOPE.


No comments: