February 20, 2011

Damn, Feeling busted.

I might be having some kind of lung infection. Doctor @SGH gave me orders to pop down 11 tablets every morning, until the next appointment 3 weeks later. When I initially heard the news (sorry, personal), I wasn't that affected. Cause I was alone, no one accompanied me there. After I went out of the clinic, was waiting for my medicines to be collected. Just then, mummy called. Then I broke down a little. The tears streaked down so automatically.

I guess that also affected my mood and focus in the exams revision. Not been diligent enough, I guess. My mind was pretty occupied with loads of thoughts. Preoccupied. I need something to forget about the existence of my condition.

I must persevere for the exams, even if it is so tough. I must get a good-enough GPA, so that I won't feel wasted for 3 entire years.

And I am gonna be better.

No comments: