July 4, 2010

Super slack for now

The title sums things up.

So bored till that, after I sent my little devil for tuition at Hougang, I practically went walking alone in AMK, specifically AMK Hub.
Then I saw my ideal solution for 4 objects I wanted terribly.

1. Earphones; mine has already been spoilt, currently borrowing dear sister's.
2. Music Player; my current one is like, bought from when I was Secondary 3!!! ZOMG.
3. Camera; using camera from phone, 2.0 MP current pixel value.
4. Phone; current SE W810i, seriously needing a new phone.

Introducing the perfect solution for these 4 major problems that has been bugging my life since IDK how long already. With my attachment pay, I AM GETTING THIS BABY FOR SURE. WAIT FOR ME BABY!


4-IN-1 Perfect companion: SE XPERIA X10 MINI!!!!

Front View

Back View

Side View - It's a lil bit thick, but it's for ergonomic holding.


Colours available: Pearl White, Black, Lime Green and Red.
I'm definitely getting RED. It's no doubt my FAVOURITE COLOUR!



And boy, aren't these shoes totally cool? I mean, I would love my feet in them. Awesome. How I wish I could own them.






















No comments: