June 27, 2010

Fandom release: Beware...

Been ages since I have visited MadgeTribe, my No. 1 Fan's fan blog. I think written by a person called Sylar. Well, his updates are quite interesting and accurate, be it the paparazzi side, or just everything about her concert's progress or the release of another much-awaited album I'm dying to get my hands on.

Macy's Material Girl: Madonna & her daughter Lourdes, are simply amazing. They Co-created this Macy's New extension. Of course, named after the Sweet Mummy; Material Girl. Beside is the new teaser advert for the going-to-launch-soon brand:

<
<
<












And this freaking advertisement never fails to be seen when I take any BUS.

The face is enough to give people the wrong idea :)

It's practically like a ghost haunting my eyeballs EVERYWHERE.

Yikes~










On a completely random note, I found these nice biscuits delicious, so I took a shot of it before the whole packet ended up in my stomach. Heeeheee, and they're Singaporean branded, with that obvious shape there. And don't ever belittle what Khong Guan biscuits can give you~


No comments: