April 18, 2010

That wonderful Saturday.

HAHA. I had a great weekend. With my dear evil-istic imototachi... ... but they were great despite that single fact.


"Stop calling me the idiot, and you'll be spared of the flamings I'm gonna do on Facebook. I still have your bloody candid photos, and those are what I'm blackmailing you two with XD."
"And stop those maddeningly humiliating actions in public towards me when you got what you didn't want, cause I seriously don't feel too good about it in front of so many people. I don't get why I deserved to be treated like this kind of shit in the first place?! Fuck that. And along with those spontaneous PMS moments when there are friends with you can? We can't take it for too long you know that. We care bout you, yet..."


Oh well. Got that off finally. And it's gona stop there.


But what fun?
Here goes: A very great dinner at Pepper Lunch. Seriously, I miss the friends there, now that I realize it. Anyway, gonna start work until my FYP ends. Work amount will depend on the progress of FYP.
And then there was the little stroll around Spotlight @ Plaza Sing. Talking about Plaza Sing, it has recently become our favouite haunt.XD And the girls SERIOUSLY know how to apparate right around a corner. I was like: "What the fuck?!".
Then we went o a place called OTAKU HOUSE. I sound as if I have not gone there before LMAO. Of course I did. I just want to thank my imoto again for realizing my cosplay dreams. I am prepared to enter cosplay liao. Thanks to them buying the Haori for me. I seriously Appreciate it, and once again, thanks.
We then tried our luck at Bleach Card Gum. This one is at $6 per pack, with a piece of bubble gum, and a foil acrylic card of a character. Nice lor, the ones I got.


Well, I'm Proud as a Jubeat fan. Cause I am going to bring my earphones to Plaza Sing EVERYTIME I'm playing JUBEAT. THEY HAVE THE SPEAKERS WITH THE 3.5mm audio jack, means that YOU CAN LITERALLY PLUG IN AND ENJOY!!! FUCK MAN IT'S GONNA BE SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

No comments: