April 15, 2010

BLAST IT!

I am feeling super duper irritated by this week.


Completely no sense of achievement. Damn irritated like mad. WHY?!


Firstly, I found myself having nothing to do. Was worried, and worried still. Like as if all my work was complete. It's scary. 


Then, I felt like I'm wasting all the world's time on TV, or other sources of entertainment, like FB or blogging. It's so wasted seriously. I hate it, this stupid feeling of having-all-the-time-in-the-world-but-spends-it-on-tv-and-other-meaningless-stuff-when-you-could-well-be-doing-something-else-more-fruitful-like-research-and-so-on ? And think of all those useful spammage or stuff I could have done?!!!


Arrrgh. Anyway, I kinda feel like I screwed up this week. Stupid me. I even lost my patience at the chocolate I was supposed to be tempering. Asking someone (yup, yours truly :( ) with a particularly thin patience on a certain timing of the day to do chocolate is simply disastrous. All I did was to idiotically lose it all and start 'abusing' the poor chocolate. 


I started off with that sickening cocoa powder and butter. I intended to mix the two together into something more liquid, but I lost my common sense, they turned out into lumps of hard dough-like stuff. then I added it into the chocolate and melted it, only to see my chocolate becoming super grainy and sandy. Fucking disappointed la. Then like a domino effect, it just led on to my dismay of the chocolate temperature, exceeding 50 degrees celsius into 54!!! FUCK. I lost every single bit of the thread, and fuck-cared about the rest of the experiment. 


I think I'm experiencing Rain-tempering effect. The power of rain when just by looking at it makes you lose patience and start 'abusing things'... Such a wasted day of ... ... ... tempering.


I guess I have to curb this ill being in me, and shower the chocolate with TLC, so that it gets turned out to be what I want it to be like. I am starting to think I am bored with my project. I have to hope that when the chocolatier comes next week, my spirit will come back, and burn like the Olympic torch. It's gotta be like that if I am wanting to do well in FYP.


Oh, there's still that evil-foul-smelling liquid of polyphenol I have to add in. Shitzzzz~


Now, whoever tries to irritate me when their actions looks as if they are, I will not entertain them. I mean it. I will show it, no matter what. Now, fuck off~ 


:D

No comments: