February 28, 2010

OKAY. That's the highest boiling point ever.
I sat through a horrible paper along with my classmates, enduring 2 hours only to face evil-and-very-very-very-cunning-mind-boggling-and-crappy-questions for Food Preservation and Packaging Module. WHY oh why does this paper have to tear my mentality apart?


For every single question, more or less I used common sense to argue back, and then most i did recall VAGUELY some bits and pieces of shitty information. BUT the finale was the coup de grâce at the VERY END of the paper... 20 marks for a question that asks you for those factors to be considered for dear "Douglas" pertaining to effective packaging for a product called "CHUNKY TOMATO SOUP"! Lawlll, that's cheesy. I practically crapped through the entire section B. When I thought of a possible answer, I junk it into the "garbage bin" in front of my eyes. I don't really care, as long as there's salvation, there must be salvation done. D:

I DISLIKE THE SETTER, whoever had set it, I don't have the slightest clue. Why not just dump a single question that says: 

"Explain what you, as a "food preservation and packaging" technologist have to learn throughout the whole of Semester 2. [60MKS]". 

I'll answer:

"  0_____0! _|_  "

No comments: