February 26, 2010

ANGRY!

Okay, screw those injustice I have suffered.
Firstly, mum blames me for wasting her effort in cooking dinner, and as if I as expected to finish what she cooked ON MY OWN. When she's cooking portions close to 4 persons... as long as I finish my portion, I don't think I'm in the wrong okay. Blast it.
Then followed by the tired ongoing encouragement I've been advising people in distress. Seems to work so little on them. When they themselves in the first place wants to give up on life. _|_ 
I am pounded by my mum today again. For what? For waking up by myself, when someone in the house could've courtesy to WAKE ME UP so that I can go fetch sister for tuition. WHAT?! For so many years, months, day, hours and seconds they know me, I SLEEP LIKE A LOG. So why can't they change and wake me up in another way?! I rushed down after ironing clothes, brushing teeth, and got on a taxi that zoomed to Hougang Primary. WITHOUT BREAKFAST.
The the worst part came. My sis was blaring at me about not wanting to go for tuition. I was so pissed off at her adamant attitude, I nearly stomped off in anger at her adamant attitude. Lucky for those kind uncles that helped me cajole my sister. Near breakdown... 
I will not succumb to a mental breakdown at this point in time. I will relax and have a cup of iced green tea from MacDonald, sit down, relax, chill and chiong later. I can't be bothered by this madness anymore. Leave those all to the shit-dump. YAY that's done. 


:)
:(
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)




I will MAKE SURE SOMEONE STUDIES. FOR HERSELF, NOT FOR OTHERS. FOR HER FUTURE. It's not the end of the world yet.

No comments: