July 22, 2009

Alright, I simply love This Wednesday. Feels super-refreshed when I woke up from a 9 to 9.5 hour sleep, something I needed for so desperately for the past 2-3 weeks. Battery's reached about 60%, but Still not enough. I guess that will only take place when finally the day comes all the way during when I am revising for exams. For that is when I am truly free of all the insane homework and projects that clog my mentality. Ha.

Food Microbio practical was short and simple today, and we were practically done within an hour.German class was really boring with Herr Younge, with his oh-so-flat talk about the cold war. Only the pastries really did save me from his drone. Anyway, great bread with the frosting with almond on top, with cheese in the middles. After that the film we were supposed to watch got trimmed, and I finally got out by 5.30, and rushed to TFA for the Cosplay Arts Festival 2009.

Anyway, my dear little-baka-and-spitfire-attitude Marlene imoto-san has finally revealed her talents at cosplaying to me. Formal kind, and in full dress at the same time. At the NYP Cosplay Arts Festival (CAF '09). I saw many characters, and I admit I do not recognize many of them, but at least I was not like someone beside me trying to make fun of the "Ota" part of the people with the name 'ota' in it. Lame shitztztz. Do something more constructive instead of making fun of people's name, bugger~ (and they even said they felt like sleeping right in the middle of tons of people trying to get into the mood. How hot did I get. Grrrrr~)
And there was someone behind me that apparently knew most of the songs being played since I stepped into the Theatre. LOL. MOST songs... ... Kinda cool, but annoying in another way.
Then there was the characters. I am truly amazed how far they can go to cosplay as a true character. Really, they were all out, without being bothered by the attention they attracted. Really, It's so admiring and envious to be a cosplayer. I shall try cosplaying next year perhaps ^^
Well, I would say Grell Sutcliffe/ Lue Song had the most entertaining capability, but I think my chi-imoto/ Road Kamelot would fulfill the cosplaying walk/ posing. Yes, I'm admiting that she's for once good in something >,<

OH, and the best part was during 2 parts: The first being when "Brightdown" was played, with chi-imoto walking out in the mentality of Road. Awwwwwesommeeeeee! I felt goosebumps for her. The second part was during the end, when "Don't Say Lazy" was played.
AWWWWWWW MY GOOOOOOODDDD. It rocked me totally, and I can't help it but sing along to the amazing beat. (FYI, the someone I said also sang along >,>)

I'm so gonna get a damn good handphone that can take pictures by next CAF. Cause I feel so annoyed when I go to somewhere that would say "BRING CAM AND CAMWHORE" and say no to it. How dumb! Lousy HP, curse you.

Yes, and after this I am going back to my irksome reports. Nyeeaaahahaha. Can't wait for that day to come sonner... ... Bis dann, Arcade.

No comments: