September 20, 2011

YOU & I

GOSH.


It's been a long time since I (came around) came to blog, been a long time but I'm (back in town) blogging now, this time I'm not leaving  without you.

Have not cut / trimmed hair yet, though it has got mixed reviews...

I can't believe it. a literal MIA on blogger for more than 5 months! Yikes... guess I have been busy like hell since graduation ceremony had officially blown over.

Well, this is partly because of  a change in user preferences. I mainly use twitter now, because it's freaking convenient to tweet instantly, or still better, save up the drafts like sms-es, then tweet the when you feel like it. Followers and following makes the whole communication process super cohesive. Follow me on twitter if you like! @Murph200491

Back to topic. Working hard to Spend and Enjoy hard most of my time. NS hasn't managed to arrest me into their camps yet, which is unusually long. I guess because of my lung problem that I had to take some medication for another 6 months. Still, they haven't confirmed when I'll be going in yet. All my close guy friends has already gone into NS already! I'm left here like on tenterhooks.

Been down on my luck with my earphones recently. They spoil withing weeks, or within months. I don't know why I am so unlucky and downright stupid when handling, storing or either using them. One earphone got dented when the whole R-side earphone unit got crushed under a taxi door!!!!!!!!! The other earphone I bought earlier on has to behead it's 3.5mm audio jack by someone who SAT on my bag, that had my earphones in them. FUCK IT. Been surfing over websites like Audio Technica, Sony, MONSTER for good earphones, but compromising on what I get with the budget limit I set. Still, no yielding results. Indecisive dude here ya!


Anyway, enough about the unhappy stuff now. I feel really determined to get a good lasting earphone, a music player, a phone that has internet yet approved in NS, new entries into my wardrobe and a fat bank account.


Anyway, I shouldn't be up this late anymore. Too unhealthy. I need more sleep, because I have been working hard lately, for that FAT and FED satisfied bank account. I also need to curb my splurge power! It's driving me crazy and... alright, time to reall stop now. See ya soon bloghoppers. If I ever have the chance to blog more.


No comments: