November 19, 2010

PISSED OFF~ period.

Do I feel angry? YES


Do I feel stressed? YES


Do I know myself to be late and slow? YES.


Do I hate that part about myself? YES.




Anger and Stress don't make good friends.


SERIOUS.


Don't ask me why. I will not tell anything bout it unless I am talking to the right person. 
Admits that I am slow in my delivery of work. I truly admit that. But hey, I f***ing hate your mannerisms. You make me so amazed, really. I am speechless.  Though I am slow, though I am late most of the time, so what? You gonna pin me down just because of that? Gosh. It feels so damn bad. I won't ever look at you in the same way again. Never again.


Youknow, that could be the first time I felt so relieved when I typed out F*** swear words. This time, it did.

No comments: