September 30, 2010

I am scared!

I nearly freaked out over my own health.

I was already coughing since IDK when already. Then it got worse over time.

I believe it was because I worked, Being cashier, I talked to so much customers. Sometimes, I force a cough to clear my throat. You'll know if you work and talk to so much customers. The feeling that your voice gets muffled and tired, you just wanna stop speaking and talking, but you can't. So that's why I sometimes I cough so hardly, I didn't realise that it could hurt my throat. For trying to continue talking to the next customer in a loud-enough-voice. Arrgh.

A few days back, I found out that I coughed out a bloody piece of phlegm. Sure frightening to see it. My first time seeing bloody phlegm. I panicked, and then started thinking of the worst case scenarios. That's just me. furthermore, I have already been hospitalised because of Pneumothorax! I was't going to gamble with my life for another time. I let things go by for a few more days, but always, even though I do not cough out the bloody phlegm more than once a day, I was worried sick. The last straw was when I came back home form supper after work. I coughed once, and then from that cough, I had this keep-on-wanting-to-cough terrifying thing. I was scared of coughing out more bloody stuff!!! You cannot imagine the shock and fear I had. Cause of that amount of worry, I cried okay! But not for long. I just couldn't control those few drops of tears.

I saw the doctor the next day. I am so glad he said I was just exerting too much on my poor throat. So much that it bled.

WHEW!

No comments: